Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do good women exist?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Red Fascist
★★
Women are evil but do you believe there is a slight chance that genuinely good or moral women exist? I have had my thoughts and want to believe it, it's just hard though

No Way GIF

No comrade all women are vile sluts!

In the west very rare, I always remind myself that as much as I hate women they are still a creation of Gods mercy to man. Our mothers are a good example for most of us.

I have a cousin that's modest and nice. Maby .1% of women are like that
Good people are rare

Unicorn lady but she still has flaws
0.00001%

She's in some isolated religious community somewhere... and she's already married to some dude from her religious community.

They probably do, but it's mostly likely you're never meet one, because shes already married and doesn't go whoreing out to get some soycuck attention

It's unpopular around here to say so but yes. Rare but they do exist. Same is true of good men.

Women are evil but do you believe there is a slight chance that genuinely good or moral women exist? I have had my thoughts and want to believe it, it's just hard though
who cares, if they do exist they still wouldn't want shit to do with me - that's the thing with inceldom. you are not desired even if by some freak accident you meet a perfect single girl in todays landscape. You'll just have to watch her go and get picked up by some chad.

There are women that want to be good but there are no good women

Catherine of Siena…Date of death: April 29, 1380
Joan of Arc…Date of death: May 30, 1431
Faustina Kowalska…Date of death: October 5, 1938
Katharine Drexel…Date of death: March 3, 1955
Maria Goretti…Date of death: July 6, 1902
Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton…Date of death: January 4, 1821
Saint Isabelle of France…Date of death: February 23, 1270
Rose of Lima…Date of death: August 24, 1617
St. Barbara…Date of death: 306 AD
Rita of Cascia…Date of death: May 22, 1457
Odile of Alsace…Date of death: 720 AD
Catherine of Bologna…Date of death: March 9, 1463
Emma of Lesum…Date of death: December 3, 1038
Frances Xavier Cabrini…Date of death: December 22, 1917
Gertrude the Great…Date of death: November 17, 1302

etc.. etc.. they used to exist but they're all dead now

theyre a few unicorns but they dont give a fuck about incels and usually pity them a little bit

нет

Last edited:
they’re all good and all act feminine only with chad and tyrone

I cope by telling myself yes. But the one I thought was good just betrayed me and humiliated me in front of my whole family so I don't know anymore.

They only exist in fiction

my k-on girls are the most kind and pure women ever
i love K-On!!!!!!!

women only do good things in hopes to get a chad
for something in return

Humans are born evil. Women do not have an innate drive, nor an evolutionary necessity to improve themselves.

Therefore, women have no need nor desire to overcome the innate evil of a human.

Nah

Humans are born evil. Women do not have an innate drive, nor an evolutionary necessity to improve themselves.

Therefore, women have no need nor desire to overcome the innate evil of a human.