Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do good women exist

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Are their women who will actually take a guy for his personality?

No, not a single one. They are all Chad chasers.

You need to meet baseline physical attraction with women. And thats typically higher than male standards. Maybe theres a unicorn out there i dunno but doubt it.

maybe just not for us

One of my colleagues got a plain looking woman for years now, and he is incel material if I ever so one: bald, fat, socially awkward. But she is probably cheating on him with Chad and only with him to provide.

Honestly, yes. There are. Here's the problem:

1) You still have to meet their looks requirement to a certain extent
2) The "good women" are already taken by the time we are officially incel. Most "good women" have loving boyfriends and relationships in their 20s. And when the relationship is broken for whatever reason she will forever remember that "loving boyfriend". When you come into the picture she will realize you were NOTHING compared to him, and hence goodbye you're dismissed.

in the west, nope, not even a single one, all terrible creatures

don't think so. it's in their nature to be evil.

OK, so you equate "good women" with "take a guy only for his personality". I wouldn't consider that a good woman. I mean, I can clearly see a scenario where let's say a foid got brutally burned by being with a very good looking guy who was just good looking but he was a terrible person, and she'd say "now I want a guy that's so spineless that he won't ever ever betray or hurt me" because she won't ever say "I want a guy that treats me nice" because all the guys treat her nice at start, domestic abuse and fucked up relationships don't show their head until later. Then after she gets with the guy she can dominate she'll quickly learn that she's frustrated over her settlement.

Honestly, yes. There are. Here's the problem:

1) You still have to meet their looks requirement to a certain extent
2) The "good women" are already taken by the time we are officially incel. Most "good women" have loving boyfriends and relationships in their 20s. And when the relationship is broken for whatever reason she will forever remember that "loving boyfriend". When you come into the picture she will realize you were NOTHING compared to him, and hence goodbye you're dismissed.

1) Completely true. You can't negotiate desire. But as there is a niche of men who like overweight foids, anything's possible (although not probable). Just be aware that some may just want to use you to further their gains (gold diggers, making their ex jealous etc.)
2) You have to go into this fantasy relationship with the conviction (or at least hope) that there is something that you can provide, that you can compare yourself to other men. If you start off from the supposition that she'll cheat on you, that'll only further decrease your self-esteem and make you act petty. You're basically constructing a self-fulfilling prophecy, and even end up getting cucked in your fantasy relationship.

lol @ the people saying there are "good" women out there. every single female is the same. they all want chad and will fuck chad given the proper chance. every single female is heartless

One of my colleagues got a plain looking woman for years now, and he is incel material if I ever so one: bald, fat, socially awkward. But she is probably cheating on him with Chad and only with him to provide.
Beta provider...

Yes, but they're extremely rare.

only if hes attractive

A large portion of women, especially younger ones (under 25) are extremely cancerous. The only good women I've met come from traditional Christian, patriarchal families where the fathers don't let their daughters become degenerates and teach them to be submissive.

they only exist if u are too dumb to realize how lives of alphas are

this shouldn't even be a question at this point

Yes. Dead women.

Are their women who will actually take a guy for his personality?
The blind ones begrudgingly, i imagine voice to be an important factor in making a man attractive in their blind eyes.

Possibly in a different dimension where every day is opposite day.

no but they're working on sex bots