Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do glowniggers get blackpilled when they browse .is?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
atleast some do to an extent, right?
61e02719454b0

They probably do.

What is a glownigger bro

Yes. After spending hours of monitoring threads for extremist ideology, I later sympathized and related to the Blackpill.

They cannot deny the evidence...that is why they arrest our brethen.

Yes. All the money spent on monitoring incel forums for terrorist activity is just going to make us stronger by spreading the blackpill. We will subvert them all

Studying the blackpill must be a real doozy for the FBI deal with. Imagine every single agent they assign to the I.N.C.E.L. Task Force ends up getting blackpilled. They start referring to their female coworkers as foids, they slack off at work because they know they're just a wageslave bitch for the jews, and they end up getting fired for insubordination or disrespecting their female bosses.

Studying the blackpill must be a real doozy for the FBI deal with. Imagine every single agent they assign to the I.N.C.E.L. Task Force ends up getting blackpilled and referring to their female coworkers as foids, they start slacking at work because they know they're just a wageslave bitch for the jews, and they end up getting fired for insubordination or disrespecting heir female bosses.
Brutal glownigger pill :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yes. After spending hours of monitoring threads for extremist ideology, I later sympathized and related to the Blackpill.

I began to notice strange patterns in 2011:

Kiwi 1

Kiwi 2

Kiwi 3

Kiwi 4

They probably do but do they care? No they still got bills to pay nigga:fbi:

I wonder how many fbicels have gotten suspicious of their wives sketchy behavior as a result of monitoring this forum :feelskek:

Be serious nigga
Glow Nigger comes from Terry Davis this mentally ill programmer dude who made his own operating system called Temple OS, he thought that the feds were watching him, said they glow in the dark and ran over some nigger who he thought was a fed hence, Glow Nigger.