Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do girls like it when we stare at their asses in the gym?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
These whores only go to the gym to do ass exercises and some use this leggins that get inside the ass crack so it's no different than being naked. Do you think they care when we stare at their ass? I think they should enjoy it, thats what they are there for, I would love if foids stared at my body, even if they are ugly foids.

Obviously. They only work out their asses and show their asses. They just want attention.

Obviously. They only work out their asses and show their asses. They just want attention.
So I should just stare at it without even try to act casual?

Do you think they care when we stare at their ass?
that depends
if you look creepy or ugly then they will not like it since they don't wanna to relate or associate with incels in any way possible.
if you're normie or chad then i think you can stare at her for hours since she's in the gym just to farm attention

that depends
if you look creepy or ugly then they will not like it since they don't wanna to relate or associate with incels in any way possible.
if you're normie or chad then i think you can stare at her for hours since she's in the gym just to farm attention
I look ugly as fuck

They only like when Chad does that

I've noticed this in my gym too, they never go on the strength machines it's all ass and weird camel toe revealing stuff. The only one who does do weights is a short haired dyke.

that depends
They’re lucky that there’s cucks that save them when shit happens.

its something else to see it in person :ahegao:

They only like when Chad does that
Thats what I thought
I've noticed this in my gym too, they never go on the strength machines it's all ass and weird camel toe revealing stuff. The only one who does do weights is a short haired dyke.
It's the only thing they need.
Only dykes and landwhales do other type of exercises

They expect different kinds of attention from different kinds of men. Chad is allowed to stare and ogle. Only quick glances allowed from all others for baseline ego boosting.

Yes girls always do that

I literally saw young men follow Girls around to look at their asses like animals