Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do girls always have a bored expression with you no matter what?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
I used to have a problem with always being a "rapist" according to girls (ugly guy minding his own business), but in recent years they are just more uninterested in me when I try to approach/talk with them. I could be 10x more confident, extroverted, funny, etc than a chadlite but the girls would be all excited and bubbly with him if he was talking about his work-out routine or his hair. Like I legit had a girl who was so bored with me that I asked for her number, she said yes, she got distracted by another person saying something, forgot about me, and I had to ask her again, then she said "oh" then gave it to me. Shockingly no date came out of that.

what dumb bitch

Bored? Are you kidding? They have disgusted expression. But overall i'm just invisible to women because of manletism.

Last edited:
Femoids have blank minds by default. The only thing that engages them is Chad’s presence.

I used to have a problem with always being a "rapist" according to girls (ugly guy minding his own business), but in recent years they are just more uninterested in me when I try to approach/talk with them. I could be 10x more confident, extroverted, funny, etc than a chadlite but the girls would be all excited and bubbly with him if he was talking about his work-out routine or his hair. Like I legit had a girl who was so bored with me that I asked for her number, she said yes, she got distracted by another person saying something, forgot about me, and I had to ask her again, then she said "oh" then gave it to me. Shockingly no date came out of that.
No because Disgusted and bored are not the same thing.

They either laugh at me or have a disgusted expression.

Yes, more often they have an indifferent expression, like I don´t exist.

The only foids who talk to me are the employees at the bookstore I like to go to. And they just answer my questions on where to find something or tell me what I owe

Repulsed, bored would be an upgrade.

Bored is their default reaction to me. Maybe I’m boring. :trepidation:

Yes. At best, I'm invisible to women and at worst, they want me to suffer in prison or isolation.

No, because I never get a chance to interact with them.

If you are not chad they will be bored anytime with you.

Yes, they are either bored or disgusted at me.

Women are robots in the presence of normies and uglies. They don't come to life until Chad walks in the room.

Women are robots in the presence of normies and uglies. They don't come to life until Chad walks in the room.

Legit.

Truth is most young women are very conscious about giving out any signals that may be interested as romantic interest....especially around incels or uggos. Just like yoga pants wearing feeemayles, their asses are on show for Chad not anyone else the overt signal is "supposed" to only be picked up by Chad and incels are supposed to know better.

Anyway, best retaliation is to not act even MILDLY friendly unless they give you an open ended signal first. Just roboto them back.

Funny thing, I'm so quirky that women don't even consider the possibility that a subhuman like me would dare have the intent to approach them in any romantic endeavor, because of that most actually treat me very well and focus on the actual conversation which is usually interesting, I think my female friends an coworkers just see me as asexual. Now, If I dare approach a girl with flirtatious intent... that's a whole different story, last one literally rolled her eyes over and said "oh no"

if you talk to girls you're a fakecel

Being blackpilled ruined all outside social interaction for me. I use to think that even if I fail I'm at least getting better social skills. What a load of cope that was. When chad has nothing in common with a girl then it's teehee opposites attract, when an incel has nothing in common it's he's boring and there's no chemistry. You just keep thinking of scenarios where if the guy was ugly and said what the attractive guy said that it would be creepy and annoying.