Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do gen z women prefer pretty boys or "manly" men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

What do gen z women prefer

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I'm a milennial myself, but since all milennial women are now post wall hags, I have no choice but to go after gen z women. It seems as if gen z women prefer the pretty boy types i.e. no body hair, no facial hair, and NW0.

they prefer chad lmao

Both. They are worth more than subhumans.

Girl prefer pretty boys and women manly men :feelsthink: they are also both known as chads

Usually tall masculine men with a good face. How come knajjd was incel when be was what you could call a “pretty boy”

Teenage girls are drawn to pretty boys more often, from what I've seen. They become interested in masculine men once they get older, however.

Usually tall masculine men with a good face. How come knajjd was incel when be was what you could call a “pretty boy”
dude was literally 5'2. what are you talking about. if he was tall like 5'11-6+ he could get away with it by roiding.

Due to anime and Kpop, they like pretty boys better. They have always liked prettyboys when they were younger and Chad later on in life though.

Pretty boys while they're in their teens after that manly men

Due to anime and Kpop, they like pretty boys better. They have always liked prettyboys when they were younger and Chad later on in life though.

They prefer pretty boys, you can see this with the rise of BTS and Kpop

Tall prettyboy chad
@WØLF

Teenage girls are drawn to pretty boys more often, from what I've seen. They become interested in masculine men once they get older, however.

yeah but i am stating that being cute isnt that a problem when you are tall.
I think being masculine is way better due to aging much better and women tend to prefer masculinity over a baby face

they prefer tall chads with huge dicks

pretty boy or masculine they don't care

being a baby faced chad is best for getting prime jbs.
But you have to have a really really good face for it to work, its easier and more likely to be successful with have a masculine face even for prime jbs. Also, having a masculine face ages a lot better

I'm a milennial myself, but since all milennial women are now post wall hags, I have no choice but to go after gen z women. It seems as if gen z women prefer the pretty boy types i.e. no body hair, no facial hair, and NW0.
Pretty is always better than manly these days

They don't give a shit about gymcels bodybuilding, that's for sure

Manly men will always be a priority, what matters is if he is a manly incel or a experienced manly womanizer sexhaver.