Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do foids with an incel fetish exist?

Do foids with an incel fetish exist?

• Total voters
NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
I think they probably don't exist but I would like to see if anyone thinks differently. Maybe there are foids who like the dark triad aspect of us as long as they don't see our faces

No but if they do they picture "Incels" as "Misogynistic" Tyrone's or Chads.

I think they probably don't exist but I would like to see if anyone thinks differently. Maybe there are foids who like the dark triad aspect of us as long as they don't see our faces
They like the idea of a loser loner bf until they see our height and face

Chronically online ones that imagine us as tall pretty boy mentalcels yes

Maybe women who are into femdom and see us as inferior to them.

If they do, then it's because they picture us as just a bunch of insecure chads

meh some young bpd foids are into 'inceldom' stuff bc it's the usual self-hating, low self-esteem negativity that they usually like

it could be selfharm, it could be eating disorders, it could be suicide, it could be incels. either way makes no difference, they are still retarded boring foids that act the same

this is the case in a few 'incel' discord servers from what I've heard, but those aren't of much value to incels bc wtf of worth are these foids going to say? selfharm is for retards, so that's more their element

so yeah incel groupies exist but not in serious places

If only the incel looks like a Chad

Women with an incel fetish do exist.
But they don’t actually look for incels lmao. They are into tall, depressed prettyboys. When a foid talks to an incel, even if she somehow emphasizes with him on an emotional level, she subconsciously imagines him as some prettyboy who’s just insecure. When she realizes how he looks like in real life (for example via pic) she runs away and never looks back.

They are just fetishists who get turned on by mental illness/depression or have a massive savior complex.

Women with an incel fetish do exist.
But they don’t actually look for incels lmao. They are into tall, depressed prettyboys. When a foid talks to an incel, even if she somehow emphasizes with him on an emotional level, she subconsciously imagines him as some prettyboy who’s just insecure. When she realizes how he looks like in real life (for example via pic) she runs away and never looks back.

They are just fetishists who get turned on by mental illness/depression or have a massive savior complex.
Maybe I should potentially try and chat with some foids randomly, tell them Im an incel and see where it goes jfl

Maybe I should potentially try and chat with some foids randomly, tell them Im an incel and see where it goes jfl
Your average normie foid still thinks incels are synonymous with “psychopathic murderer virgin”, but it might be lifefuel seeing them seethe. You should do a Chadfish on tinder kek. Call yourself an incel in the bio for maximum keks.
You might take a massive blackpill though, when the foids still fall for you, when a regular man calling himself an incel would be hanged by the balls by them.

Online I was able to get nudes from foids and telling them I'm storking to them by claiming I'm incel. No pics were shared aside from pics of my loads.

I even made an IT foid send me her half naked pics and she has a fucking boyfriend once.

Try it out man try it out.

Irl, never, unless you're a cutecel and they know about the cuture and wanna be talked down to during sex/in general.

Online I was able to get nudes from foids and telling them I'm storking to them by claiming I'm incel. No pics were shared aside from pics of my loads.

I even made an IT foid send me her half naked pics and she has a fucking boyfriend once.

Irl, never, unless you're a cutecel and they know about the cuture and wanna be talked down to during sex/in general.
Wtf did you use Chadfish? IT foid??? Really?

You are either a fakecel or it actually works...

Wtf did you use Chadfish? IT foid??? Really?
Fuck no nigga I said I didn't send no pics of anything.

I just talked them into it, I'm kind of manipulative.

Yeah an IT foid who posts regularly.

No. if it did I would have ascended a long time ago

@ilieknothing ur incelmaxxing theory is gaining steam

Fuck no nigga I said I didn't send no pics of anything.

I just talked them into it, I'm kind of manipulative.

Yeah an IT foid who posts regularly.
Holy shit that’s so sad. Those bitches genuinely lack any self-awareness.

@ilieknothing ur incelmaxxing theory is gaining steam
JFL link thread?
Holy shit that’s so sad. Those bitches genuinely lack any self-awareness.
Yeah I just talk to them into it with gaslighting and love bombing and acting normie, doesn't work on irl girls for me though. Local foids could never do such a thing with me.

No, women do not like our faces.

As long as you don't show your face or talk about your prospects with her you can do it. Online at least.

As long as you don't show your face or talk about your prospects with her you can do it. Online at least.
I will definitely try that then. I will make them give me bob and vagene pics

It goes down the drain once they know how you look
yea but that's the downside of online interaction there is no physical interaction, and any interaction w/ too much non-physical stuff can be weird

still tho other than that

just be incel is LAW

Yep exactly what I do on twitter. But I get banned sometimes.
I will definitely try that then. I will make them give me bob and vagene pics
Good luck brocel

Probably, maybe they fantasise about breaking our hearts so they say all the right things and sex and ghost us later. I've never heard of it happen but I'm sure it's out there.

It’s not about what you “think”, they do exist and they’ve tried coming here time and time again before getting booted.
The term incel has a dark triad halo, sadly such halo doesn't matter IRL.

My fucking chinktok feed is full of foids simping for ER and saying they could’ve fixed him JFL.

I don't believe so but if any lurking foid wants to marry an incel please dm me on Twitter I'm so lonely
:cryfeels:

Off the top of my saved.
IMG 7581

It’s not an uncommon occurrence at all.
You already know foids thirst for criminals/shooters, Eric and Dylan have a steady fanbase of them.

View attachment 1198658
You already know foids thirst for criminals/shooters, Eric and Dylan have a steady fanbase of them.
All are just low-mid tier normies and ER is good looking and the other guy from columbine who looks better is good looking too.They were just mentalcels.

View attachment 1198658
Its crazy how he struggled with women while he was alive but then when he became a criminal his smv increased and they started simping for him. Just goes to show how women don't really want nice men at all

all foids are the same=lad only

With four billion women….

there should be at least two, maybe old ones, that would care to have a young available guy without “bagage”, with positives like devotion and no STD’s, if the incel only has some shy issues. She can cure that. Could be exiting for them.

But for realcels, and for multicells
No.

No. Women with "incel fetishes" are merely hybistophiliacs. When they say they want incels, they are actually talking about misogynistic Chads. None of them want sub 5 uggos.

Off the top of my saved.
View attachment 1198658
Would they actually fuck them tho ik they are dead but hypothetically

Would they actually fuck them tho ik they are dead but hypothetically
Yes, these types are massive whores what's one more body to them.

Yes, these types are massive whores what's one more body to them.
True but i feel like with Dylan and Eric they`d only fuck them now because they have status obviously they are dead but if they never did columbine no foid would have ever payed attention to them so it`s more fucking a dark triad statusmaxxed fetish more than an incel one

there is not such thing