Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids who can't have kids finally get our pain?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I was just thinking if there are any fairly common life circumstances where foids might actually finally get it. I mean obviously the wall is BS, so I thought about the foids who are desperate for kids but can't have them. I mean I'm sure they would still think their pain is worse or whatever but regardless, do they end up experiencing an emotional pain so crippling that it is actually comparable to ours? And if they were to begin to really understand our pain could they then feel any empathy?

Foids don't want kids because that would stop them from taking chad's cum for 7-9 months
I mean I'm sure they would still think their pain is worse or whatever but regardless, do they end up experiencing an emotional pain so crippling that it is actually comparable to ours? And if they were to begin to really understand our pain could they then feel any empathy?
JFL if you think foids can feel pain, they actually love and enjoy pain, they can just adopt some retarded kid

Nah, they might think that, but at least they can get into a relationship (good one) even if they cant have children. Ugly men face Ostracization way more than Foids,

foids don't want kids because that would stop them from taking chad's cum for 7-9 months
Actually that rarely even stops them, a pregnant foid will still take chad's cum happily

Only cancer can make them suffer!

They can still adopt some kids, but can we buy a woman?

holes will never understand our pain. this goes beyond reproducing.

A bald cancer having foid still has 10000x times your SMV
Not when cancer attacks their vaginas, breasts and blows up their brains.
They can also suffer of AIDS.
Diseases are our allies.

Last edited:
Not when cancer attacks their vaginas, breasts and blows up their brains. They can also suffer of AIDS.
even then they still SMV mog you and me and everyone here, even they then they'll still find a simp cuck to care of them and give them everything