Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do foids unironically think that eating pizza is a hobby?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Meanwhile they advice incels to get extreme sports hobby :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

They think sleeping is hobby

Just do a marathon bro :feelsaww:

man i dont get why so many people like pizza. And not even nice pizza from a sit-down restaurant.

Thy like shitty fast food pizza thats just ok. it confuses me

man i dont get why so many people like pizza. And not even nice pizza from a sit-down restaurant.

Thy like shitty fast food pizza thats just ok. it confuses me
Borgers and fries mog them tbh

foids are so retarded they think that being a whore is a good thing of course they think eating food is a character trait

I've never met a foid who doesn't like to eat pizza and drink wine while watching jewish propaganda on netflix. This is how foids form their opinions.

I've never met a foid who doesn't like to eat pizza and drink wine while watching jewish propaganda on netflix. This is how foids form their opinions.
yet they can sit back relax enjoy things while we have to suffer for just existing its fucking bullshit

Unironically this. Soys and women downplay any hobby we might have, even if you beat Tony Hawk himself in a skating contest after climbing Mount fucking Everest, and had the video evidence to prove it. Their go-to response is somewhere along the lines of "uhh sweaty, is that all you do? You'll need to try harder than that" followed by some condescending emojis.

All the while, pretty much every woman in the West who is between 20-32 years old has something about getting drunk and watching The Office in their dating app bios, and use that as a basis for their entire personality. Absolutely no one says shit about it, and if you do, you're immediately called a misogynistic inkwell. Yeesh. :fuk:

Last edited:
The average thot has no hobbies.

They have no personality, hobby or talent. That's life on easy mode for you. Yet they claim to want the most talented, busy, and extravagant "personality" on a man and provide nothing return but a used hole.

Meanwhile they advice incels to get extreme sports hobby :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
I have yet to meet a foid who actually has one or multiple interesting hobby/ies.
They hardly have to try :lul: