Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Do foids treat you without respect?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
This wouldn't happen if I had a low trust face. Some of you do. I guess people don't dare to disrespect you guys.
I literally just told a female classmate what our homework was. She does a voice message telling me to send it or else she'll hit me. "send it" she wrote without a "please".
They see me as a fucking clown they can use for their entertainment. Females merely use ugly high trust guys to their advantage.
You don't wanna know how beta and cucked I feel.
I just don't want to have any interaction with them at all anymore.

of course not. im a balding subhuman manlet.

Foids have neither empathy nor respect for sub 8 men.

Foids have neither empathy nor respect for sub 8 men.
I know exactly why she acts like this.
In real life I always laugh about this shit like a little pathetic beta cuck.
I need to stop acting so beta.
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't disrespect a tall dominant sub8 guy.
Some of the most intimidating guys are like 4/10s...they aren't disrespected.

They afraid of me

They always disrespect me by not fucking me

Other than that, they hardly even talk to me, but if they do treat me with disrespect, I make sure it doesn't happen again. I have low tolerance for foids and their bullshit.

It does man.
I used to pretend being a extremely dominant guy online (without showing pics obviously). Simply me texting them in a really dominant, oppressive and abusive way made them addicted to me even though they didn't know what I looked like.
They are secretly into rape fantasies and all that.

In real life I always laugh about this shit like a little pathetic beta cuck.
I need to stop acting so beta.
Yes, that's how I used to be in school earlier. When I was getting annoyed by others I always laughed and pretended that I did not care. This only made it worse. You have to defend against that shit, otherwise they will not stop.

Oh boi, just wait till you get into a workforce kiddo.

Yes, that's how I used to be in school earlier. When I was getting annoyed by others I always laughed and pretended that I did not care. This only made it worse. You have to defend against that shit, otherwise they will not stop.
Defending would make me look even more pathetic and over reactive. They don't bully me, they don't want to hurt my feelings, they just make me feel like I'm not a guy one could take seriously. I can't force them to see me as a man.

They always disrespect me by not fucking me

Other than that, they hardly even talk to me, but if they do treat me with disrespect, I make sure it doesn't happen again. I have low tolerance for foids and their bullshit.

When I was fatter femoids disrespected me, but now that I have lost weight and replaced it with muscles they act either with indifference or a little of fear.

I used to pretend being a extremely dominant guy online (without showing pics obviously). Simply me texting them in a really dominant, oppressive and abusive way made them addicted to me even though they didn't know what I looked like.
They are secretly into rape fantasies and all that.

You´re right, if you play the part of the dominant one they completely change behaviour. It's also why 50 shades of grey has been successful among their kind.

Defending would make me look even more pathetic and over reactive. They don't bully me, they don't want to hurt my feelings, they just make me feel like I'm not a guy one could take seriously. I can't force them to see me as a man.

You have to defend yourself, it works also with normal bullies. In my case, reacting very badly did the trick.

Just hold frame and be confident bro!
:feelskek:
I would want to talk to her for one time to get to know why exactly people behave like that towards me. Maybe my facial expressions (low energy) make me look ridiculous.
The foid I'm talking about was my one-itis until a few months ago by the way:soy::soy::soy:

Some do some don’t. Ususlaly it’s the tall Instagram hoe types that demand to only drink 6’5”+ rich guy cum that literally don’t even register me as human.. I’m 5’9” and Norwood 3. Usually I wear a hat when I go outside.

But other foids, and guys no more than like 1 inch taller than me do.. have a high fwhr and been told I have a low trust face so that might be something.

Typically I'm either treated as a joke, like I don't exist entirely, or with some degree of universal courtesy. Much like most everybody else here.

In middle and high school foids treated me like they treat the OP.
Now it varies, but I’m grateful that the cruel treatment stopped, but depending on how you look st it, I might get treated worse than before:

Mostly im just invisible.

Conversations never get remotely sexual (and yes, a foid will throw in a little spice in the convo if she’s somewhat interested)

Within a group of foids they’ll talk about periods or their relationship issues, as if I was a bitch like them

And I have gotten called a “sweet guy” (less now, since the blackpill)

Well did you send her the homework?

Foids don't look at me, let alone talk to me. They don't treat me any way. I'm invisible to them.

I have never been treated well by females. I prefer them to ignore me and act uninterested.

The worst is when they are angry, and they assert their power over you by making fun of your appearance without even provoking them. I have met females that have such a hatred for non-chads they will actually make fun of your genetics and tell you that you will never have love. This has happened to be before twice and I have never been the same since.

A foid told me i'll be alone forever

When I was in Toronto, yes. Many of them looked at me like filth.

While I was travelling in a bus, There was this class outing and the femoid teacher, a Caucasian woman, who wore a very revealing top that part of her nipple area could be seen and she, was constantly looking at me and fixing her top to "cover" her cleavage at the same time....I guess that she only shows her body to her Lil Chad students and Lil Tyrones.

I don’t even remember the last time I was given respect

I literally just told a female classmate what our homework was. She does a voice message telling me to send it or else she'll hit me. "send it" she wrote without a "please".
why would you allow this?

Next time tell her she has to suck your dick or no homework.

Next time tell her she has to suck your dick or no homework.
I wouldn't do it on Chat because girls always make screenshots and show it to everyone.
Since I have to see these other people for a few more months, I wouldn't. I'd do something like that if we were out of school and if I didn't have to see her every day.
Well did you send her the homework?
Yes, initially wanted to send a blank paper but just sent the homework because I didn't want to start a conversation at that moment.

Foods treating me with respect is as realistic as a fairy tale

Since I have a poker face no one can tell what I’m thinking. I wonder if it’s because I’m mixed. Sometimes people notice me sometimes they don’t because I’m around average height. Honestly I starting to listen to what people say way more than I use to so people definitely can forget that I’m around. To the 18 guest reading this. Y’all lurking.

I wanna fuck her
Yea i know you wanna fuck her but don't be a fucking cuck you can't cash in good boy points for pussy
Since I have a poker face no one can tell what I’m thinking. I wonder if it’s because I’m mixed. Sometimes people notice me sometimes they don’t because I’m around average height. Honestly I starting to listen to what people say way more than I use to so people definitely can forget that I’m around. To the 18 guest reading this. Y’all lurking.
18 guest = :soy::soy::soy:

Yea i know you wanna fuck her but don't be a fucking cuck you can't cash in good boy points for pussy

18 guest = :soy::soy::soy:
I know dude. It was just a joke.
I'm not a nice guy who thinks helping someone makes one seem more attractive and get bonus points. It's beta behaviour that is unattractive actually.

I wouldn't do it on Chat because girls always make screenshots and show it to everyone.
Since I have to see these other people for a few more months, I wouldn't. I'd do something like that if we were out of school and if I didn't have to see her every day.

Yes, initially wanted to send a blank paper but just sent the homework because I didn't want to start a conversation at that moment.

This is the issue bro, you shouldn't send her the work after she disrespects you :dafuckfeels:

This wouldn't happen if I had a low trust face. Some of you do. I guess people don't dare to disrespect you guys.
They see me as a fucking clown they can use for their entertainment. Females merely use ugly high trust guys to their advantage.
You don't wanna know how beta and cucked I feel.

I have a low trust face but a whiny incel voice. They're only respectful (out of fear) as long as I keep my mouth shut.
Typically I'm either treated as a joke, like I don't exist entirely, or with some degree of universal courtesy. Much like most everybody else here.
Where do you live boyo? Femoids with basic manners are non-existant where I live.

I have a low trust face but a whiny incel voice. They're only respectful (out of fear) as long as I keep my mouth shut.

Where do you live boyo? Femoids with basic manners are non-existant where I live.
Damn that must suck. It definitely makes people lose respect. Luckily I at least don't have a whiny bitch voice.

I know dude. It was just a joke.
I'm not a nice guy who thinks helping someone makes one seem more attractive and get bonus points. It's beta behaviour that is unattractive actually.
Good

I am feared. I generally get left alone 8)

I literally just told a female classmate what our homework was.

Then do not talk to her, do not talk to females in general. Treat them like fucking trash that they are. Whenever a female respond like this, next time, tell her, if she will ever do such thing again, you will end her life brutally.

Yes, as well as contempt and disgust.

I feel like they are careful around me they wouldn’t joke and they wouldn’t disrespect me either

Then do not talk to her, do not talk to females in general. Treat them like fucking trash that they are. Whenever a female respond like this, next time, tell her, if she will ever do such thing again, you will end her life brutally.
I used to be extremely beta and was afraid of offending them and still am sometimes but it got better.
The girl I was talking about in the post told me something about her achievement and I said "Well then you can go kill yourself in peace now". She laughed and then had a face of shock

Some do some don’t. Ususlaly it’s the tall Instagram hoe types that demand to only drink 6’5”+ rich guy cum that literally don’t even register me as human.. I’m 5’9” and Norwood 3. Usually I wear a hat when I go outside.

But other foids, and guys no more than like 1 inch taller than me do.. have a high fwhr and been told I have a low trust face so that might be something.
:chad::chad::chad:

As an ethnic white foids are repulsed by me.