Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids thigh mog you? Are you a framelet?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I'm talking about being mogged by legs like these:
Unnamed 2

whats her name?

yes my lower body is shit

No cuz im fat again

I never compared my legs with women but some girl once totally wrist-mogged me. :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I am a proud framelet but I can still KILL TALLFAGS AND WIDECHAD FUCKS TRY ME COME ON

This was back in school. She had some toy handcuffs and showed everyone how good they were and how she couldn't get out of them without the key. Then she said that I could probably get out of them easily because my wrists were so small and I retard actually went and let her put the shit on me and it just fell off even though she made it as tight as possible. Will never recover from that. :feelsrope:

This was back in school. She had some toy handcuffs and showed everyone how good they were and how she couldn't get out of them without the key. Then she said that I could probably get out of them easily because my wrists were so small and I retard actually went and let her put the shit on me and it just fell off even though she made it as tight as possible. Will never recover from that. :feelsrope:
:lul::lul::lul: The sheer humiliation!

Does she thigh mog you? :feelsahh::feelsahh:

Yes I am cripple