Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids revel in their molestation?

Do foids enjoy memories of their molestation?

• No, they are traumatized for life and suffer because of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It depends tbh, if they used to get molested by sub5 then they are traumatized and if the molestor is good looking then most likely enjoys it if not then probably enjoys the attention

It depends tbh, if they used to get molested by sub5 then they are traumatized and if the molestor is good looking then most likely enjoys it if not then probably enjoys the attention
It can change too, a foid might like it initially but realise she regretted it because of reputation of whatever, press rape charges against a Chad

It can change too, a foid might like it initially but realise she regretted it because of reputation of whatever, press rape charges against a Chad
Nobody would believe Chad committed rape because he is good looking and doesn't need to rape.

Nobody would believe Chad committed rape because he is good looking and doesn't need to rape.
Yeah usually they can get away with it but sometimes when they lose their looks overtime that's when the accusations happen and then lose

What about when it is a father figure? I think any foid who was hurt by their father is fucked for life.

What about when it is a father figure? I think any foid who was hurt by their father is fucked for life.
The brutal part is if somehow the father confesses about it then the mother and the soyciety blames it on the foid instead of father but it's kinda rare to have those kind of shit tho

The brutal part is if somehow the father confesses about it then the mother and the soyciety blames it on the foid instead of father but it's kinda rare to have those kind of shit tho
Tbh maybe I'm incel because whatever God there is knew exactly what I'd do if I had a daughter.

If no one knows about it then she won't do it but if it circulates then she probably will but still chads gets lesser sentences than sub5 pedos

They almost always orgasm from rape, no statistics on whether they are Chad rapists or incel tier rapists