Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do foids pretend to be attracted to ugly guys as some sick joke?

Foids don't even bother to pretend to be attracted to trucels like me. But I do know that a large percentage of foids are sick twisted fucks who get off from the pain and misery they cause to men.

Nope we're invisible

No foid ever began any talk with me

they don't even pretend as a joke ,foids hate all ugly guys

Let's not turn this into one of those "These girls were showing interest in me but don't worry bros it was a prank I'm the REAL incel you guys are all fake you're not a real incel until girls show fake interest in you" threads.

Never interacted with the animals

As in the likes of "never give up" on youtube and his Argentinian girlfriend who definitely isn't using him for a green card or isn't nuts?

where did you get this impression?

Of course they do, sick whores

Yes it happened to @Schery6 and he ended up roping. May he rest in peace:feelscry:.

yes they will bait you into making an ass of yourself or even worse they will accuse you of sexual harrassment or some shit

usually its their $$$ that "attracts" them

Imagine being so fucking ugly that a foid cant even pretend to be attracted to you.