Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids poop?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
I really don’t think they do. I hear from people that they do and I’m not convinced. If this is true I guess that makes them a little more human not the perfect goddesses I thought they were

Men shit because its a need and organic,
Women shit because theyre shitty and it matches their shitty filthy nature

We are not the same

Heard they dont even fart either. I really dont know tbh

so funny i forgot to laugh

Once your brain truly understands 100% that foids shit it will spiral you into suicide. The will to live and fuck is built on an illusion that life is beautiful and women are angels. The second it clicks in your brain that they are dirty smelly disgusting yeast infected std infested snotty animals your whole world will collapse, as if you just found out santa isnt real
Thankfully im still living in the fantasy world

I really don’t think they do. I hear from people that they do and I’m not convinced. If this is true I guess that makes them a little more human not the perfect goddesses I thought they were
they shit reguarly on you. How have you not noticed yet?

i've seen footage...
it looks fake af tho

@Retardfuel lets see what the expert has to say

Men shit because its a need and organic,
Women shit because theyre shitty and it matches their shitty filthy nature

We are not the same

They poop less? Idk

they shit out chad’s cum for him to marvel at

They poop butterflies