Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do foids owe you sex?

Do foids owe you sex?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No doubt.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No.

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Moroccancel

Moroccancel

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Without a second thought they sure as fuck do.

No, they don't owe me sex

Yes! A guy is entitled to a desirable girlfriend and sex.

Yes I'm a good person that has done good deeds, so the least foids can do is reward me by riding my dick.

Yes I'm a good person that has done good deeds, so the least foids can do is reward me by riding my dick.
Hell I even do this without that thought

I'm entitled to sex with a virgin girl and since I didn't have a teen relationship, I am entitled to a teen girlfriend. I am owed it and can't be denied no matter what anyone thinks, says, or whatever. People and even AI try to say that no one is entitled to love or sex. It makes me furious when they say those things.

I don't quite understand the wisdom behind God making them chadsexual and unable to love sub7 men intrinsically but since that's the way it is I cannot believe they owe me sex.

Yes they owe me sex and reparations for damages to my mental and physical health, about 100 million dollars would be enough. Every foid should give me $20 and i'm not asking for it this is my demand. :feelzez:

I'm entitled to sex with a virgin girl and since I didn't have a teen relationship, I am entitled to a teen girlfriend. I am owed it and can't be denied no matter what anyone thinks, says, or whatever. People and even AI try to say that no one is entitled to love or sex. It makes me furious when they say those things.
18+ and 21- year old foids own me sex and relationship

They dont just owe me sex

THEY OWE ME EVERYTHING!!