Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids have butt preference?

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Do foids prefer guys with big soft butts (like an ideal foid butt) or guys with small muscular butts? With everything else kept equal, what will they choose?

No homo

Yeah they like a nice ass too

Did tellem Tyrone have a strong opinion on this?
yes bro:
Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Big muscular butts probably

Yes.

Butts attached to backs...which are attached to necks...which are attached to skulls that have compact maxillas.

Almost everything to do with having an attractive body as a man comes down to having sufficient muscle mass and low body fat.

That's basically it. Other things like shoulder to waist ratio are not controllable, but most guys with above average muscles and below average body fat will attain the general type of physique women like.

They don't want big fat asses because having a big fat ass will mean you'll also have a big fat gut.

Yes.

Butts attached to backs...which are attached to necks...which are attached to skulls that have compact maxillas.
:waitwhat: Um sweaty did you ever consider that some womyn want a compact maxilla w a small muscular butt and some prefer a compact maxilla w a big soft butt :feelshehe:

Foids don’t have preferences. They have universal absolute requirements.

i assmog the skinny foids in class lol.. i love my ass its big and muscular

Narrow hips, muscular development

They like an ass that's not attached to a manlet, autist or uggo

Most girls I've talked with, or overheard, like a guy with a bubble butt/fat butt.
If you don't know what I mean just ask a gay guy you know. Chances are you know a fucking gay guy. Ask what kind of butt most gay guys like. They like the same shit.
Baseball players are good examples of this since they wear those tight bottoms

foids prefer chad

Big muscular butts probably

Yes, a big muscular butt matters a ton to foids. And of course I have no butt at all (and no muscle at all for that matter).