Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids hate us more or do we hate foids more?

Title tbh

• Foids hate us more

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • We hate foids more

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
They wouldnt touch us, neither look at us or speak one word to us.

99% of the time girls don't even notice that we exist.
You must be stupid if you think they're wasting their time hating "us".
It's only you dumbass no-life losers on this forum who are so obsessed with hating everything that you forget to actually do something with your pathetic life, even if it's just finding good copes.

This is interesting to think about. We hate foids, but foids quite literally wish we didn't exist.

On this website, probably users hate women more then women overall hate incels (you're ghost to them irl) But in life overall, i would say that women are more misandristic than men misogynistic.

If incels become active in social circles foids start to hate them just because of their nature to avoid subhumans as much as possible.

99% of the time girls don't even notice that we exist.
You must be stupid if you think they're wasting their time hating "us".
It's only you dumbass no-life losers on this forum who are so obsessed with hating everything that you forget to actually do something with your pathetic life, even if it's just finding good copes.
this

Foids are literally programmed to hate us

They go on with their lives full of stimuli from so many sources

Meanwhile we are self aware of what has been and will be absent, therefore I think that in general we hate them more

I think that what happens is that, since they have great smv and social powers/influence, their hatred, little as it may be, might be more effective in short term time, woulndt mean its more tho

They may feel more disgust towards us than we towards them, desires considered :(

If incels become active in social circles foids start to hate them just because of their nature to avoid subhumans as much as possible.
When I start to be more socially active toilets look at me weird like 'why is this subhuman trying to be normal' jfl at normie asshats who give u braindead advice like 'be more social' these fuckers are probably the first to give u this advice then shut u down

Foids hate us more​

we hate foids like the jews hated the nazis, foids hate us like the nazis hated the jews

its funny how similar modern society is to the concentration camp system with the nazis replaced with women and incels with the jews. tinder is the camp guard sending all sub 9s to the gas chambers

we hate foids like the jews hated the nazis, foids hate us like the nazis hated the jews

its funny how similar modern society is to the concentration camp system with the nazis replaced with women and incels with the jews. tinder is the camp guard sending all sub 9s to the gas chambers
True and I hate kikes like Nazis hated them

I have more hatred for them myself than their entire gender has for all of us

The more mentally damaged you are, the more you hate

These days, that's a sad prize for the toilets - they hate us more simply because modernity has fucked their brains way harder than any Chad can fuck their holes.

On this website, probably users hate women more then women overall hate incels (you're ghost to them irl) But in life overall, i would say that women are more misandristic than men misogynistic.
This is true I have seen more foids hate men than I have seen men hate foids. Most men are bluepilled and simp for foids. But foids barely feel any empathy for men especially not if you are incel.

The more mentally damaged you are, the more you hate

These days, that's a sad prize for the toilets - they hate us more simply because modernity has fucked their brains way harder than any Chad can fuck their holes.

foid obviously hate us more, because wed definitely fuck them. but they would NEVER fuck us

we def hate them more

They see us as cockroaches

Do you hate cockroaches?

The hate is initiated by foids for the first time. They don't recognise us as human being in the first hand just for being ugly and short when we dindu nuffin for those foids. Then soyciety asks and scolds us why do you hate women, clamining muh mysogyny. Fucking clown world.

Foids hate us infinitely times more. Just take a look how they treat bluepilled ugly men.

Good line of thinking tbh.

We are invisible and they want it that way.
They aren't actively focusing their energy on hating us. They don't want to think about us.

Femoids hate us more & it's not even close.