Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids hate men who are not satanic

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★★
I think foids hate men who are not completely satanic and worship Satan. Rejecting Satan gets you hated and outcasted by society and women hate outcast men. Even if the man is chad (very few chads are not satanic) foids will still resent him on some level. It goes back to Adam and Eve they still carry that guilt with them today for being responsible for mankind’s fall into sin and on the road to hell.

I think they just hate unnatractive males. You can be a cat raping poo eater, if you're attractive it doesn't matter.

Girls love evil.

I think foids hate men who are not completely satanic and worship Satan.
As if that wasn't obvious! Foids love evil vampire chad manwhores like this:

Not true. I have not gotten anything as a Satancel :feelsdevil:
fire pip GIF by South Park

Chad satanists yeah

Chad is Chad, Satanist or not

True. But If he is satanist it will boost his SMV
without a doubt
To edgy/metalhead or Satanic foids. Other than that, it probably doesn't affect his SMV or appeal otherwise

I think they just hate unnatractive males. You can be a cat raping poo eater, if you're attractive it doesn't matter.
I mean it’s true. Some incels in denial cope that women don’t like them because they “good God fearing men.” Nah it’s mostly because you’re ugly buddy. But being a decent person and not engaging in hurting other people and hating evil for fun can definitely bring down a chads smv.

yes foids are all servants of evil, and they abhor all things which aren't evil

Curries confirmed fakecels

Most foids I've met irl are edgelord "satanists" and atheistic fag-loving commies... so, yah.. if you're a Christian for example, you're a "turn off" for them. Foids have too much power / say, I fucking hate this modern world. These sluts would be burning at the stake if it were up to me.