Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids go places with their simps and orbiters?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
Would a foid go to the park or something with just one of her simps/orbiters or is that something foids do with guys they're attracted to?

i have seen it from time to time but they will never give them any sex hell even a kiss on the lips

They go to the mall with their simps/orbiters so that they would have people the carry their stuff.

Yeah they do, you can usually tell when a guy is the foid’s orbiter or her actual boyfriend

Yeah, they sometimes go on "dates" which are really nothing but casual meet ups

Yes they`ll hang out with the cucks and he`ll pay for everything

i have seen it from time to time but they will never give them any sex hell even a kiss on the lips
They go to the mall with their simps/orbiters so that they would have people the carry their stuff.
Look at the way they’re interacting. If the guy looks like he’s trying too hard and nervous, then he’s an orbiter
Yes they`ll hang out with the cucks and he`ll pay for everything
simphavers problem
Does this mean they're still incel even though they went on dates?

Would a foid go to the park or something with just one of her simps/orbiters or is that something foids do with guys they're attracted to?
Yes, I saw it in a videogame store one time

They do yea especially if he pays