Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do foids get wet over short men getting killed?

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
I think if there was a site with videos of short men getting tortured,mutilated and killed foids would use it as a fap material

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

I hope I dont get kidnapped for one of their vids tbh

I think women would get off to any subhuman man being killed. I'd make more women wet by dying than I ever would through sex.

they’re attracted to serial killers so...

I think women would get off to any subhuman man being killed. I'd make more women wet by dying than I ever would through sex.
also they will have to pay for the premium subscription to watch short+ugly men being killed

Wouldn't even surprise me tbh

Some of them dont. Most get off on seeing subhumans get injured or killed. When an invader comes and destroys a civilization, who do the women fuck? The invaders. And yes, there are many "rapes" but only a smal minority of women fuck invaders because of "rape"

If you have to ask...

they want to see us dead

I think if there was a site with videos of short men getting tortured,mutilated and killed foids would use it as a fap material
Wtf, they want me and my fellow manletcels dead.
We will get them first, we will be the ones torturing them. ( In Minecraft )

It depends on how they are getting killed, mutilated, or tortured. If it's an accident or being done by other manlets, it doesn't really get them wet.

The one doing the killing, torturing, and mutilating has to be a tall chad or something.

If that's the case, they absolutely get wet.

A foid would get wet watching chad drive his fingers into her manlet father's eyesockets and mouth like a bowling ball, pick him up by his head, and smash the back of his skull against the pavement repeatedly until all of his brain matter was liquified.

It's just female nature, violence and ruthless barbarism is sexually appealing to them. Men are evil to each other for this reason.

Why else would they flock to niceguys and IT?

I hope I dont get kidnapped for one of their vids tbh
Don't worry FBI is protecting you