Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids ever do sex with their average looking partners by getting turned on by their partners?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I sometimes see foids with guys who are average looking and these couple often say they like making love with their partners(lulz). But seriously, do these foids really do sex with their partners by getting turned on by them? Or they do it because they want to keep their partner happy or they have no other option than these guys to do sex when they are horny?

Also, do the foids find this kind of sex in which they are not sexually attracted to someone satisfying?

I asked my sister this question recently because I was complaining that women only want Chads and will only settle for ugly guys to use them as a betabuxx once they hit the wall. She, of course, denied it and talked about how she had an "ugly" boyfriend 9 years ago. I remember him. He wasn't ugly. He was just average. His face was a 5/10 and he wasn't super short (probably around 5'10" if I had to guess) with an average build. She said they had a good sex life. She didn't want to go into graphic detail, but she said only a small percentage of men are hot enough to make a woman instantly horny just by looking at him. She said the vast majority of men (i.e. average and below average men) need to spend a lot of time preheating the oven before "putting it in". I asked her what she meant but she didn't want to elaborate more, all she said was "foreplay...GOOGLE IT".

most of these guys are stable providers. dont be fooled. when theres a more attractive male available shes gonna be tempted to cheat.

Wish
I asked my sister this question recently because I was complaining that women only want Chads and will only settle for ugly guys to use them as a betabuxx once they hit the wall. She, of course, denied it and talked about how she had an "ugly" boyfriend 9 years ago. I remember him. He wasn't ugly. He was just average. His face was a 5/10 and he wasn't super short (probably around 5'10" if I had to guess) with an average build. She said they had a good sex life. She didn't want to go into graphic detail, but she said only a small percentage of men are hot enough to make a woman instantly horny just by looking at him. She said the vast majority of men (i.e. average and below average men) need to spend a lot of time preheating the oven before "putting it in". I asked her what she meant but she didn't want to elaborate more, all she said was "foreplay...GOOGLE IT".

Wish small percentage of women make guys horny by looking at. This game would have been totally different then.