Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do feminine ideologies defend immigrants because they want to be raped by them?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
I feel like everyone unconsciously thinks the same but no one has the courage to speak up

Why do feminine ideologies (which are more similar to women's way of analyzing and generating solutions for the world, with a large part of the voting public being women or effeminate) defend so much ethnic groups of people who are generally more violent and rapist?

same reason they advocate for LGBTQxyz groups. they're virtue signalers

They would rather be sexually assaulted then called racist or homophobic, because being labeled these things scare them.

anything so they can feel more like "victims" sad

They never truly think over any of their decisions.

no, women follow whatever ideology is currently the mainstream one, i think it's rooted biologically, something like "i need to conform in order to be safe"
and you can see this happening in all human history

are there any feminine ideologies? or it's actually ideologies for women designed by some Jewish intellectuals.
anyway, foids get aroused by the sight of primitive, brutal shitskins and have fantasies about getting molested/raped by them.

Osei Wadud osei wadud  Instagram photos and videos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back