Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do fags have more social power than roasties?

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
I mean, they're men, so they're already stronger and smarter, but the kicker is that they are part of the protected class.

1386342724437.gif

BONUS QUESTION: Do traps have even more power in today's social climate?

Nice Billy herrington gif. I dont think anyone will surpass the social power of females though.

No, roasties get all the power

I dont think anyone will surpass the social power of females though.
rats!

No, roasties get all the power
But at the end of they day, they're borderline retarded. Fags may crave man-ass, but that's still a man's brain working in there. That's like two dudes against the world. If I needed someone to wire my house or build me a bridge, I'd choose a couple of sodomites before a couple of useless lesbians.

MtF transgenders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gays

no, but more than straight men

MtF transgenders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gays
I tend to agree, but they gave up their physical strength. I'd bet on the tranny in women's boxing, but a huge turbo-fag like Billy could break a tranny in half. (could've, I guess)

I tend to agree, but they gave up their physical strength. I'd bet on the tranny in women's boxing, but a huge turbo-fag like Billy could break a tranny in half. (could've, I guess)

I mean, they still possess the same strength, but gays want nothing to do with women, so they're arguably worse than transgenders are.

That reminded me of Calhoun's rat utopia experiment...
I thought that was fascinating, but I think applying it to human systems requires a big leap of imagination.

Why did you have to remind me of his death??

thinking about faking being gay so i can get female attention somehow. Getting desperate asf....

Why did you have to remind me of his death??
Don't cry for him. His struggle is over. It's those he left behind that carry the burden now.

thinking about faking being gay so i can get female attention somehow. Getting desperate asf....
You wouldn't be the first. Someone had a whole thread about it yesterday.

CORRECTION: actually, he was just giving up and going real gay

They have more power because females know they can't manipulate them trough sex. I bet that
's
why they alway try to be their friend

Not even close. Fags are pretty high up on the PC hierarchy, but women are the top dogs.

I honestly think they do, a fag can call a female a homophobe but a wiman cannot call a fag a sexist.

They have more social power than most straight white males, but more power than roasties? Don't think so. I mean I guess in certain circumstances where the roasties are all whiteknighting the gay dude if a "bigot" comes along, but in general, no.

gays have it easiest. they have all the power of men but none of the responsibility or accountability. all gays are chad playing life on fucking surf-mode, shredding the waves and hanging ten off the misery of 3 generations of cucked straight men

righteous

Last edited:
No. While they don't have the same responsibilities/expetations men do, and all of the power, they still arent as good off as women. The pussy pass is just SO RIDICULOUS

Girls are still higher up. Gays get passes in certain situations, but not all. For example, a cuckservative boss would not hire a gay, but a libtard boss would.

They are both annoying and over privledged as fuck, but I think roasties take the cake here.

no man has more social power than a roastie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back