Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do ethnics get as mad as us when their foids racemix?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I can't stand seeing white women being with a colored. I just can't (when I say colored I mean any minority group not white). We all know what's gonna happen and how it will turn out. I'm high rn so it got me thinking this:

How do ethnics feel about their women being with whites or other colored people? Like I know asians are kinda mad but what about black people that see lashandra with a white? Or a curry being with a chinese?

Is the rage against racemixing primarily white or is it just all races in general? I don't hate blacks or whatever, I just don't think we should be mixing genes.

do you hate @Colvin76 @Bleachcel @TigerFestival?

If she's ugly , i don't care.

I'm not racist I just don't like race mixing
its okay, we are all racist to a degree :)

I hate race-mixing too and I believe some races deserve to be extinct like abos

IDGAF about black foids swirling or whatever the fuck they want to call it since

#1 I'm incel
#2 Not attracted to the vast majority of American black women in the first place.

I only see this being a big issue among Ricemen and Curries since their women hate their guts.

If she's ugly , i don't care.
The best ethnic females are reserved for white men, ugly ethnic females are for ethnic betabux. It used to enrage me, but I don't care anymore.

They don't hate their foids going for white guy. What they hate is their foids only choosing white guys and completely rejecting them.

Last edited:
I'm white & I never had a particular problem with race mixing from any angle.

No one here should care at all we're all loser incels caring about racemixing is a retarded cope

No one here should care at all we're all loser incels caring about racemixing is a retarded cope
I've never cared about racemixing, I'm just upset that I can't even get my ethnic looksmatch.

I've never cared about racemixing, I'm just upset that I can't even get my ethnic looksmatch.

well why is that exactly? You said that you mog most sandniggers

I see it too much that i cbf even caring anymore

well why is that exactly? You said that you mog most sandniggers
All ethnics are effectively 0/10 to females. The only way we can attract a foid is with money/status, and I've got none of that.

All ethnics are effectively 0/10 to females. The only way we can attract a foid is with money/status, and I've got none of that.

How many incels are in your weird church community?

How many incels are in your weird church community?
Pretty much every man there is an incel. Some are good enough for betabux, but some can't find a western sand foid to marry so they have to import them from villages in Sandland.

Pretty much every man there is an incel. Some are good enough for betabux, but some can't find a western sand foid to marry so they have to import them from villages in Sandland.

and the men not complaining about the incel epidemic? fucking odd. I guess those retarded sand niggers know how to cope with fairy tale religion

and the men not complaining about the incel epidemic? fucking odd. I guess those retarded sand niggers know how to cope with fairy tale religion
They're some of the most bluepilled men I've ever encountered. All of them should be posting here but the only other one here is @Amacko, looks like he got banned.

They're some of the most bluepilled men I've ever encountered. All of them should be posting here but the only other one here is @Amacko, looks like he got banned.

@Amacko is a sandnigger?

He requested his ban by the way.

Ya he is, why he request a ban?

apparently he needed a break from the forum because he was addicted.

He eventually just started posting on looksmax.org because he couldn't resist the LDAR

Yes.

But I wouldn't mind if I could have fucked a hole from any other ethnicity.

The most enraging part is my ethnic looksmatch foid can get a white chad, but I can't even get an ethnic mongrel foid.

I'm hapa, if ur ugly, don't racemix

I can't stand seeing white women being with a colored. I just can't (when I say colored I mean any minority group not white). We all know what's gonna happen and how it will turn out. I'm high rn so it got me thinking this:

How do ethnics feel about their women being with whites or other colored people? Like I know asians are kinda mad but what about black people that see lashandra with a white? Or a curry being with a chinese?

Is the rage against racemixing primarily white or is it just all races in general? I don't hate blacks or whatever, I just don't think we should be mixing genes.
I used to, but now I encourage it. It's gone full circle, you'd think that only a bluepilled cuck would think like that, but here's my reasoning.

My race is fucking trash and has effectively abandoned me. I wish for nothing but death and destruction upon my own kind.

I wish for noodlewhores to cause untold amounts of suffering to ricecels. I want no one to escape from the pain that I feel. I wish for hapa incel males like Elliot Rodger to create chaos in the western societies they inhabit.

I do not wish for a better future for anyone.

Best post I've read all day. Seriously being against racemixing is retarded, but being for racemixing is just as retarded. I have no fucks to give about racemixing whatsoever. So racemix or don't racemix I don't give a damn.

Imagine giving a shit about race, Or racemixing. You're an insignificant dust particle on a ball of rock and water in a vast universe. Your life has no meaning. And when you exit this earth no one will remember you. Stop trying to add meaning to "race mixing"

Anyone who cares about racemixing is just mad they are too ugly to race mix themselves. Or mad that their race is getting boned.

If I ever ascend I dont give a fuck what race it is. I dont care about advancing the human race or whatever.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

My family is like actually FROM Ireland (not a distant st Patricks day joke) so I never really felt completely part of the American white culture. Also white normies never considered me to be fully American. I mean our family really only associates with other Irish families. Now that I left it all I live totally alone and my accent is basically non-existent so I have to tell people or they don't really know. But sometimes I word things differently and they are like "are you, like, from somewhere?" and then I divulge that I was brought up part of my life in Ireland. So I don't know. I would racemix in a heartbeat if it meant I would get a faithful, loyal, brown partner. i could give a fuck less when white women here get jungle fever. If I could ascend, I would too. I think if you're unwilling to try dark twat, you're partially volcel, at best. Sorry boyos.

Anyway more to your point, I do know that Asian men hate it when their women go off with white men. its understandable, especailly in southeast asia. How can a 4/10 Vietnamese man making $8000 a year compete with an Aussie making $80,000 a year? So vietnam actually di something about it and banned unmarried foreigners from sleeping in hotel rooms with viet foids. This is supposed to decrease the cucking between foreign men and viet foids. I don't know how well the law works or if it is even really enforced. But I have met several sexpats who have told me they wouldn't go to vietnam out of fear of jail for betabucksing viet foid hookers an girls they meet on online dating. Funny looking at shit from the other perspective.

I dont care about advancing the human race or whatever.
This. If you still get mad about racemixing, it's because you are hopelessly optimistic. It will only cause pointless suffering.

I'm very mixed and so never really had a problem with it, problem I have is in most cases they don't stick to PSL looksmatch alignment.

8+ ethnic bitches go crazy for sub 4 JBWs and don't realise because of how genetic recombination works they're just making more incels

Who gives a fuck about racemixxing its not like the white women would be fucking you anyway.

I get mad when I see any girl I think is attractive or a personality match with ANY guy. There was this one time where there was a 8/10 cute black mixed girl with a white guy doing PDA on the bus and I got annoyed because of JBW but other than that no.

i don't like mixing either, in any direction

other races do get mad btw, how could high T blacks not get mad about it? there was a tweet with a shitload of comments about "my queen this is not how we enter 2020" because a lashonda posted a selfie with a white guy, and replies were full of black guys disapproving, maybe someone can find it

To a small degree. Low in group preference is dysgenic and inherently feminine.

Im black + I dislike BWWM couples tbh, especially when the thot tries to run back to black men after her God didn’t want her.
The best ethnic females are reserved for white men, ugly ethnic females are for ethnic betabux. It used to enrage me, but I don't care anymore.
They all get some white dick some way or another.
IDGAF about black foids swirling or whatever the fuck they want to call it since

#1 I'm incel
#2 Not attracted to the vast majority of American black women in the first place.

I only see this being a big issue among Ricemen and Curries since their women hate their guts.
Cope
Imagine giving a shit about race, Or racemixing. You're an insignificant dust particle on a ball of rock and water in a vast universe. Your life has no meaning. And when you exit this earth no one will remember you. Stop trying to add meaning to "race mixing"

Anyone who cares about racemixing is just mad they are too ugly to race mix themselves. Or mad that their race is getting boned.

If I ever ascend I dont give a fuck what race it is. I dont care about advancing the human race or whatever.

View attachment 204566
You’re a cuck if you take them back though
They don't hate their foids going for white guy. What they hate is their foids only choosing white guys and completely rejecting them.
Pretty much, I don’t really have any hatred towards the white dude, because ethnic foids throw themselves @ them. Also if they play in the snow they should stay in the snow.

Last edited:
yea it looks weird i guess but I don’t rlly care nor pay attention to it

I think it really depends on how black pilled you are if your blue pilled you wouldnt notice but If your black pilled you notice it alot more

i only support happa racemixing