Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do energy drinks actually help you study or is that just a meme made up to sell more?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
ENVgUuEafDXU-c3teRbtW3M22cIQbGN5TwyA63xqUHk.jpg

Does this shit actually help you study? Anybody experienced any effects?
Or should I stop being a bitch and take some adderall already?

They give me the power of 1000 demons

Well, those studies were almost certainly funded by Red Bull, and other studies investigating similar effects were buried. For example, maybe they did 5 studies, one for remembering words, one for mathematics, one for an IQ test, one for reaction times or whatever.

Energy drinks have never done anything for me, but I'm a low energy and stoic guy in general so idk. I wouldn't bother, and instead use the time I would spend buying a Red Bull to study more, or buy Adderall or Ritalin or something

Have no idea probably

They dont do shit for me just make my heart beat fast. If you wanna get study help just get adderall

It helps you stay awake as long as you space it out and don't drink like 200 mg of caffeine in one sitting. Don't drink it after 5 P.M. because it will fuck up your sleep cycle. If you try to drink too much caffeine, you'll just crash and feel tired prior to taking caffeine. But other than that it doesn't really do much besides stimulating your dopamine.

I relied on energy drinks to counteract the Jew-pill side effects of lethargy and fatigue back when I was a teenager and being forced to take Jew-pills. They work. Not because they're magic, but because they're loaded with caffeine. You can get the same benefits from coffee for much less money.

they fuck up my heartrate and i sometimes need to clench my chest out of pain.
Needles to say,im stopping them.

Didn't do fuck all for me back then when I was drinking Monster.

I know a old bastard that nearly died from a Monster attack! Lol.

(I mog him because literate...)

Ive never tried them

I drank caffeinated drinks since I was young, my grades have always been awful and my attention span is so short I can't even hold basic conversations. Never once have I studied in my whole life despite being a literal addict to caffeinated drinks. So that's going to be a big N O for me.
fake news
This

They're really unhealthy.Ive stopped drinking them tbh.

They help me with physical labor

ENVgUuEafDXU-c3teRbtW3M22cIQbGN5TwyA63xqUHk.jpg

Does this shit actually help you study? Anybody experienced any effects?
Or should I stop being a bitch and take some adderall already?
Energy drinks only give me brain fog and make me lose motivation to do anything at all.