Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do daughters love their betabux father?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
-
Let's say the father is not good looking , and not dominant and the mother treat him bad , do you guys think the daughter will hate the father because he is a weak sub 5?
Or maybe the father is a sub5 but is not submissive, the daughter will hate him?

I am asking this because there are a lot of bitch in school and I hear them talking about how shit is their father but in this generation there is no woman violence and one girl that used to be in my class had a religious family with a real patricarcal father and I don't think she ever say that hate him .

Sooooo I am just asking to understand the masculine roule in a family.

My father is an oofydoofy and get treated like shit by my mom , if he was smarter this type of things wouldn't happen but I don't hate him,, I feel sorry for him somethimes.

Let's say the father is not good looking , and not dominant and the mother treat him bad , do you guys think the daughter will hate the father because he is a weak sub 5?
Or maybe the father is a sub5 but is not submissive, the daughter will hate him?

I am asking this because there are a lot of bitch in school and I hear them talking about how shit is their father but in this generation there is no woman violence and one girl that used to be in my class had a religious family with a real patricarcal father and I don't think she ever say that hate him .

My father is an oofydoofy and get treated like shit by my mom , if he was smarter this type of things wouldn't happen but I don't hate him,, I feel sorry for him somethimes.
thats what happens if you breed with chads you create stupid off springs.

Foids only love themselves

Ask them.
yes for some reason foids want abusive men because it reminds them of there father ive met and talk to grils who want abusive man because they remind them of there fathers i have flirted with so much women i realize only asshole get grils while the gentleman are left in the dust its cruel world but its the truth.

No. All women have elektra complexes. They see in their dads a man who is willing to do everything to fullfil her needs so secretly they develope a subconscious incestous attraction to their dads. That's why women like tall men who can make them feel small. It reminds them of their dads and how he took care of her.

No. All women have elektra complexes. They see in their dads a man who is willing to do everything to fullfil her needs so secretly they develope a subconscious incestous attraction to their dads. That's why women like tall men who can make them feel small. It reminds them of their dads and how he took care of her.
Well it's just good genes I don't think that's true , if it was I would be attracted only to tall women too because it would remember my mom when I was small

Foids only love their mothers. The father is just seen as an ATM/bodyguard slave to them. Which is the same way they view men they date.

Personality pill?
yes for some reason foids want abusive men because it reminds them of there father ive met and talk to grils who want abusive man because they remind them of there fathers i have flirted with so much women i realize only asshole get grils while the gentleman are left in the dust its cruel world but its the truth.

No,cause she is not his daughter, cause sub5 cant breed.

Maybe in the first 10 years they’ll have a good relationship but then the mothers brainwashing kicks in and they’ll start despising the father.

View: https://twitter.com/BangersOnToast/status/1655597460042002439?t=tUHJ_mMOXD6glDO7K_RWrA&s=19

The great british bloke

No, daughters generally don't really love their fathers.

Hug

sometimes

I want a daughter!!!! :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Absolutely not

They don't. West foids don't even love their kids nowadays and keep coming up with excuse to get away with killing their offspring because they get in the way of their whoredom.

No,cause she is not his daughter, cause sub5 cant breed.
My man you have no idea how many sub5 bred in boomer era and a little bit after , I can Litteraly see how much it will be over for some 5years old male

they do, though not always and once the hormones and foid brainwashing (be it from their moms or friends in school-college etc) starts and they get introduced to young boys etc...they start drifting away from fathers, their daddies may be 'providers' for them in material sense but otherwise they start seeking younger 'daddies' in those men who could provide them in other senses

They don't. West foids don't even love their kids nowadays and keep coming up with excuse to get away with killing their offspring because they get in the way of their whoredom.

If there's one thing I don't understand in this world, it's the typical feelings women have for their fathers. It's typically extremely ambivalent and charged shit.