Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do cutecels actually exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
With the current zeitgeist femboys like Knajjd could easily score some tight jb pussy even when on the smaller side.

All these boys young foids fawn over are prettier than most of them.

„Cutecels“ are just fags in disguise :blackpill:

Faggots CANNOT be incel, you stupid GrAYcel

Ogre>cute, being cute is near death sentence

The entire point of my post is that pretty boys have to be gay to not get pussy low IQ clowncel.
You specifically mentioned Knajjd then proceeded to say "cutecels are just fags in disguise", implying that Knajjd is "cute", you stupid flaming faggot. Who the fuck even uses the term "cutecel" to begin with anyway? You sound like a textbook faggot

O that‘s why prime foids get wet for Tom Holland and Tim Chalamet. :feelsokman:
those are not cutecels, they are just attractive men with no facial hair. imo cutecel is a man who looks like child

You specifically mentioned Knajjd then proceeded to say "cutecels are just fags in disguise", implying that Knajjd is "cute", you stupid flaming faggot. Who the fuck even uses the term "cutecel" to begin with anyway? You sound like a textbook faggot
Cutecel is an actual term on Incel Wiki specifically with Knajjd as an example.

Whenever someone doubted his inceldom there were always people rushing to his defense, when he was just a fag larping.

You must be slow.

O that‘s why prime foids get wet for Tom Holland and Tim Chalamet. :feelsokman:
They got five time more wet for Channing Tatum and guy has disgusting face with big frame and good height.

They got five time more wet for Channing Tatum and guy has disgusting face with big frame and good height.
Stretched out foids in their mid 20s upwards maybe.
Prime cunts prefer pretty boys, how else do you explain K-Pop?

Stretched out foids in their mid 20s upwards maybe.
Prime cunts prefer pretty boys, how else do you explain K-Pop?
Kpopers are top few percents of Asians, without makeup they would masculine mog other asians, they are always tall with broad shoulders and good lower third for asians.

Yes, I think I am one. I look neotenous.

Kpopers are top few percents of Asians, without makeup they would masculine mog other asians, they are always tall with broad shoulders and good lower third for asians.
They look feminine af as all boy bands tend to do K-Pop or not.

They look feminine af as all boy bands tend to do K-Pop or not.
I agree with you there, boy bands are aimed at 12-15yo girls, they have smaller fanbase but very vocal. K Pop is kinda a phenomenon since boy band thing died long time ago. It did helped asians to gain more smv.

this is a cutecel

I agree with you there, boy bands are aimed at 12-15yo girls, they have smaller fanbase but very vocal. K Pop is kinda a phenomenon since boy band thing died long time ago. It did helped asians to gain more smv.
Would rather say the boy band thing just changes location.
1Direction was the BTS of my school days.

Would rather say the boy band thing just changes location.
1Direction was the BTS of my school days.
When I was a kid Backstreet Boys and N Sync were very popular among girls, half of them were average looking manlets but status gave them infinite smv.

When I was a kid Backstreet Boys and N Sync were very popular among girls, half of them were average looking manlets but status gave them infinite smv.
Does it get easier after you hit 30?

Does it get easier after you hit 30?
Same shit like in twenties, I don't feel or think any different, without life experience age is just a number.

Whenever someone doubted his inceldom there were always people rushing to his defense, when he was just a fag larping.
How would you know, GrAYcel? You weren't here when that happened if you're a 2022cel, I'm not defending that faggot one bit since I witnessed first hand of his degeneracy when he picked his avis

Last edited:
How would you know, GrAYcel? You weren't here when that happened if you're a 2022cel, I'm not defending that faggot one bit since I witnessed first hand of his degeneracy when he picked his avis
Imagine reading board posts without being a member.
I only decided to join because I absolutely had to share a suifuel video, normally I prefer to watch than become active myself.

BTW; GrAYcel isn‘t an argument :feelsseriously:

Yes, not every incel is an ogre, does not mean they are "fags in disguise".

Yes it's possible to be a cutecel if you have a babyface without masculine features you're cute but likely incel. Idk what the situation is for zoomercels but in earlier days being cute and short (ie. Knajjd) in middle or HS would just make you a statusless bully victim while foids would pick alpha chads or taller Chad pretty boys with cute faces but still some masculine features and status.

Knajjd. Heard you some of you guys both praise and rant angrily on him, what ended up happening to this fellow, did he leave the site? Banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back