Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do curries still have the caste thing? What if a girl from a lower caste wants to date them?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
How's that handled in India? And what do subhuman curries do in case a lower caste foid wants them? Do they reject her? Cause volcels if they do bitches.

I dunno about india, but even kings fucked peasant women that were attractive.

I strongly doubt that any man, whether rich, poor, or socially higher who doesn't have a surplus of pussy is turning down any female advances

20200120 150922

Doesn't matter: status matters a lot, even in places where castes aren't followed.

I'm a Muslim Bangladeshi, so we don't follow it; not getting an acceptable and respectable profession/education can easily destroy all chances of arrange marriage and make you incel for life.

You will be shamed and looked down on in closed doors if you go to a bad college or drop out, as a warning to any other young man in the community to pressure them to study, study, and study and not end up like that.

Ask @Transcended Trucel or @lonelycurry26.

Doesn't matter: status matters a lot, even in places where castes aren't followed.

I'm a Muslim Bangladeshi, so we don't follow it; not getting an acceptable and respectable profession/education can easily destroy all chances of arrange marriage and make you incel for life.

You will be shamed and looked down on in closed doors if you go to a bad college or drop out, as a warning to any other young man in the community to pressure them to study, study, and study and not end up like that.

Brutal castepill.

How's that handled in India? And what do subhuman curries do in case a lower caste foid wants them? Do they reject her? Cause volcels if they do bitches.

In Sikhism caste system and hierarchy dont exist. But the punjabi people still have the belief that one should marry a member of the same caste (majority of punjabis think that way)

If the curry guy and foid both are Sikhs, then it depends on the parents. Some parents say "Hell no" and some parents (which is rare) are okay with it but before that the check what kind of guy he is.

Last edited:

must be a breeze for high iq cels.

feel bad for low iq cels

Yeah this is basically on point. Instead of caste system, Muslim curries use financial networth and salary.

Some Hindu curries still use caste although far less importance on it than they used to have. But nowadays Religion>Money>Caste is the current hierarchy.
must be a breeze for high iq cels.

feel bad for low iq cels
high IQ cels will get cucked if they import their bitch outside curryland's borders.