Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do clothes & Glasses matter ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
Ofc when you're chad you can get away with anything but lets say when you're 4-5 does it makes a difference ? 

Share your though on how to looksmax in the mall.

RE: Does clothes & Glasses matter ?

It matters if you'e a normie tryna look max. they can hide your frame i guess

glasses specially are usually a very bad thing, because they destroy your eye area.

Zyros said:
glasses specially are usually a very bad thing, because they destroy your eye area.

Or cover it up

Zyros said:
Glasses protect my garbage eye area, trade one thing for another

might work for a little bit but women are good at sensing cope

Zyros said:

Do you mean that it actually damage it ? How exactly ?

chad looks hot in a white t-shirt and jeans

highschoolcel said:
Do you mean that it actually damage it ? How exactly ?

No, i didnt mean actual damage. I mean that they kill a lot of the looks of eye area.

Glasses nerdmax you if you're already one.

clothes only matter when you look good in them

Matters for the one who sells it. Chad goes out with no clotles, shoes on and make it on the news. "handsome guy robbed women's attention"

To be honest clothes matter almost nothing. Glasses also dont matter that much and if it bothers you that much get some contact lenses. If you spray glitter over a piece of shit its still a piece of shit. At best on the 1 to 10 looks scale while wearing nice clothes and no glasses will make you 0.5 to 0.75 points better and thats it.

Clothes hide the abomination that is my body, although they do NOTHING to attract women toward me.

I've worn glasses most my life, and I can only imagine they make me look worse, not better.

Yeah, it matters when you're sub-Chad. Clothes and glasses will affect your attractiveness, always negatively.

Lol everything matters when it comes to women, they are picky bastards.

It matters for normies. For incels it is almost pointless.