Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do children actually go out of their way to not go near you?

Pied piper

Pied piper

Peter pan
-
Like toddlers either stare at you or literally run away.

yes, and kids older as well, they can't hide their disgust when they look at my face

Kids avoid me like the plague, which is good since I don't like them.

No man. Children actually like me.

It’s people in my own age group that hate me tbh..

Younger children will cry or ask their mum about my face, or just stare and run away sometimes if I look at them. Their parents are usually either apologetic, like "so sorry *half smile*" but some parents are cunts giving me dirty looks. Angry my face is like that like I'm to blame? Ragefuel they probably think I'm a paedo too because they saw it on their horoscope.

Younger children will cry or ask their mum about my face, or just stare and run away sometimes if I look at them. Their parents are usually either apologetic, like "so sorry *half smile*" but some parents are cunts giving me dirty looks. Angry my face is like that like I'm to blame? Ragefuel they probably think I'm a paedo too because they saw it on their horoscope.
People who believe in astrology and star signs and shit are unbelievably low iq

Young children like me because i entertain them. But as soon as they think properly they leave me

this is the ultimate test to find out if you're truly ugly:

if a baby is disgusted by you it's over. baby emotions don't lie.

Toddlers ignore me

No. In fact, they go out of their way to block me when I'm out and about. It's their mothers that tell them to get away from me.

I hate young children, but they seem to like me.

Kids really like me, even though I've been actually told by them that I'm ugly, they don't care a bit, they'll play with you and enjoy themselves as long as you have the stamina to keep up.

They point out how ugly I am

They act indifferently.

i used to scare them before my face cleared up..they would ask mommy what is wrong with me