Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do Chad's only go out at night?

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
I swear I'll walk around during the day on weekdays and I rarely see any Chad's. 4-5's galore, maybe some 6's. But no Chad's

Then when I go out to like a bar in a trendy area like 1 in 5 guys are pretty good looking and what I'd consider Chad

Where do these Chad's hide during the day? Seriously lol

probably resting from all the sex.

yes because they have an other lifestyle compared to common guys

Idk man. All I know to do is go to wageslave and go home to my PC. I really have no idea what people other than me do with their time.

chads are vampires

IMG 6639

They don't show themself in the street because they are nobody ;)

I know what you mean. I never see any chads at the train station although i am living in a very big city. One day i went to a festival and saw all the chads that looked high class.

You wont see chads on the street walking or in public transport. Chads usually use car

Chads were driving since 11 due to good eye coordination from hunter eyes

I know what you mean. I never see any chads at the train station although i am living in a very big city. One day i went to a festival and saw all the chads that looked high class.

You wont see chads on the street walking or in public transport. Chads usually use car
Yep. I live in a bigish city and take the train to the city and walk around the city at uni every day and i only see a spike in chads around lunch time but the rest of the day and commute theyre nowhere to be seen

Maybe that's why chicks like vampire fairy tales.