Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Chads fall off harder than foids?

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
Just look at Arnie is all I have to say

Yes. But an aged chad still has higher smv than a young high tier normie

Chads are top of the hierarchy, because foids go after Chads while normal males go after foids.

Wrong thread
I don't get the question.
If you mean if Chads age worse than foids then that really depends on how much they maintain their body. Chad probably also has money for buccal fat surgery in case his face starts to bloat up with age. The worst thing that could probably happen to him is balding but even then it won't fuck up his SMV catastrophically, it just means he has to fuck 20-29 year old foids instead of jb stacies.

Usually Chads will age much better than foids if they take proper care of themselves, but the ones who go out and get wasted every night and do hardcore drugs will end up getting the wall treatment just like the foids, since their bodies can't keep up.

no a chad is always chad bro

Usually Chads will age much better than foids if they take proper care of themselves, but the ones who go out and get wasted every night and do hardcore drugs will end up getting the wall treatment just like the foids, since their bodies can't keep up.
this

Chad i met has more smv then most guys i ever saw. He is 48

Just throw acid on chad's face

just wait till chad ages out theory.

Aside from baldness, men age better than women on average and are also fertile for longer. There's also the fact women tend to prefer older and older men as they themselves age, which is not true for men on average.

But since foids have a lot more SMV than men to begin with, they keep having more SMV than most men even when they age horribly.

Chads are fullproof. They can't age, can't get fat, can't lose muscle, can't get bald. They're immune to everything, foids however aren't even with makeup.

Morten's insane genetics

He's the one of the 3,that aged for the better.

Holy shit at this ropefuel, my skin didn't even look that good as a baby.
Me at 23 still have acne.People in the 80s like those guys were leanier and healthier.

Yes. But an aged chad still has higher smv than a young high tier normie
I agree. Most chads are likely to be high in money and status as well (as a result of the halo effect all their lives).

Chad's are Chads due to superior bone structure which offsets skin sagging.

Chads age like wine unless they live a really unhealthy lifestyle.