Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do black foids have the lowest SMV?

eliya

eliya

Officer
I have heard about many black foids complaining about men of their own race and other races not willing to date them so I was wondering are they the easiest race compared to the other ones since according to themselves there is less demand for them

Do you guys have any experience interacting with blackfoids?

I'd date a black girl if she was decently good looking and not super dark. Black women are definitely the least attractive race overall IMO though

Yeah, definitely. Ethnic-foids in general, all have lower SMVs than White-foids.

Last edited:
A walking talking herpes virus with gorilla scent.

A walking talking herpes virus with gorilla scent.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I'd date a black girl if she was decently good looking and not super dark. Black women are definitely the least attractive race overall IMO though
True, but plenty of dark skinned black women can still look good

True, but plenty of dark skinned black women can still look good
Only a very rare few. The super dark skinned ones, like legit almost black in skin color, can never look good, IMO.

Only a very rare few. The super dark skinned ones, like legit almost black in skin color, can never look good, IMO.
Nah, I disagree. The blacker the better tbh

I NEED A SHEBOON BOUNCUNG ON MY DICJ MANG

I have heard about many black foids complaining about men of their own race and other races not willing to date them so I was wondering are they the easiest race compared to the other ones since according to themselves there is less demand for them

Yes, black foids and rice men are the lowest in their categories.

Generally speaking, yes

Usually the darker the skin the lower the SMV, with some exceptions like BBC benefit for Black men that puts them above light skinned Asian men

I want a blow job from a chubby sheboon.

They be out here dating thugs and giving them kids while suburban black dudes are the betabuxx

plus I would say that they are least feminine going off stereotypes despite white women who are the founders of feminism.

A lot of them tend to be argumentative and sassy

Sheboons are too masculine, that's why niggers are marrying white foids

I prefer gooks over white foids. Whites have too high standards

I only see black women as tourists and that's like only once in a week. Their problems are mostly imaginary like all foid problems.

I legit like women with masculine features
So I like them a lot but I'm so horny that I don't really care about what colour there are
brutal, same
I don't think, they are considered good looking because they are black but because of their fat round voluptuous ASS
Well having a big ass is a black trait too, plus I like the chocolately color

Cope, lol. You'd take a white girl over these any day.
Yeah, no shit, but we weren't talking about that
They ain't bad, but I'm talking about blacker ones than that
I've seen very black-skinned blacks in canada and online and they often can look good too

brutal, same

Well having a big ass is a black trait too, plus I like the chocolately color

I've seen very black-skinned blacks in canada and online and they often can look good too
No its a Brazilian thing not only sheboons

True. Some really dark ones do look ok, just that they are a very small minority

Sheboons can`t really be considered human they are very primitive and unevolved

Unlike women, men aren't into bestiality.