Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Beckys realize that Door dash food is Microwave crap?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★
Doordash, as a driver, taught me how all this Asian/Caribbean/ Bbq, is microwaved in a warehouse.

Near me, is a food pick up building, with about 9 various "electric ethnic" shit names.

The Becky orders "Manchurian bbq" online, and the crapp is scooped out of a can, dropped on the floor, heated up, and bagged in a special orange sack.

Lol

Doordash, as a driver, taught me how all this Asian/Caribbean/ Bbq, is microwaved in a warehouse.

Near me, is a food pick up building, with about 9 various "electric ethnic" shit names.

The Becky orders "Manchurian bbq" online, and the crapp is scooped out of a can, dropped on the floor, heated up, and bagged in a special orange sack.

Lol

Attachments

• volunteering-with-our-ceo-tony-xu.jpg
    volunteering-with-our-ceo-tony-xu.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 25

Lol
foids are obsessed with goy slop

Lol
since you know the truth, do you make you own food or do you order from some other service?

Thank you for exposing them whether you're in India, China (relatively the same in food standards) or USA/UK (1 step up) you're better off cooking for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back