Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Asian mothers tell their daughters to go for White males?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
i would hope so

I think they do

Asian mother of culture could tell her daughter of culture to go for me, poor mentally damaged white man of culture. Just where to find them, both cultured :/

spreed your seed on the SEA
yes, I will gladly ((desegregate)) sea with my white seed. those Asian males just need to get over their ((racism)) by training their women to take my white cock.

yes, I will gladly ((desegregate)) sea with my white seed. those Asian males just need to get over their ((racism)) by training their women to take my white cock.
JFL, feel for the poor children. fuck the noodles though, they only want to green cardmaxx from their third world shithole

serious any white guy could get a noodle to suck his cock in SEA. even fucking autistic white guys who have severe social anxiety get laid over there

serious any white guy could get a noodle to suck his cock in SEA. even fucking autistic white guys who have severe social anxiety get laid over there
Honorary Aryan or Death

Ethnic parents want kids to marry inside race BC they know their race will die out if they get over taken by whites.

Ethnic parents want kids to marry inside race BC they know their race will die out if they get over taken by whites.
Tbh, i’ve never seen an asian mom/dad that comes from the boomer generation support race mixing

Not only their mothers but their fathers do as well.

I don’t know about Asians, but spics (esp Colombians) tell their daughters that

I don’t know about Asians, but spics (esp Colombians) tell their daughters that
Ooo I would like me a nice fat booty spic slave. Are you Colombian ?

They should go for uralic race

Ooo I would like me a nice fat booty spic slave. Are you Colombian ?

I am.

I can see why you would want one...they can be hot af, but be warned they’re not loyal

Even these hapaseafoid loli's would still only go for white chad so its still over.
sadly you're correct. The vicious cycle of self hatred will continue.
@Insomniac said he looked mexican as well
like this mexican
Canelo alvarez

Hm idk where my white cock has the most value :/
Cambodia or Laos girls are even easier than thai girls, but prepared they're a lot more poorer

Yes bro that's me wow....
are you ever gonna add any more to the list? like pakis lol
White > Honorary Aryan (Japanese) > White Mongrel (Hapa, Filipino, Brazillian, Mexican, Etc) > Caucasian Passing Middle Easterner > Caucasian Passing Anything Else > Middle EasternETC > Korean > Vietnamese > Native American > Chinese > Thai > SEAetc > Any Race i can't think of that isn't more cursed than any race after this > Black > Ashkenazi > Indian >>>>>> Volcel >>>>>>>> Aborignal

what theyre subhuman garbage bro
Some are more white than others, when you have Children with a Filipino woman there's a high chance that your offspring will look white, albeit have a darker skintone.

Some are more white than others, when you have Children with a Filipino woman there's a high chance that your offspring will look white, albeit have a darker skintone.
yeah, thats correct.
4432.jpg

I'm not going to thainormieland I'm going to a non tourist destination city in PH
Try Vietnam as well. heard Vietnamese girls are better quality for SEA

sadly you're correct. The vicious cycle of self hatred will continue.
Makes me wonder if these sexpats end up fcking their own daughters somewhere down the line when they inevitability end up selling themselves.

Try Vietnam as well. heard Vietnamese girls are better quality for SEA
I feel like there must be hatred for Americans among the vietnamese boomers from their dads so idk man about that. Maybe to visit for vaca but I'm going for place to setup as home base

Ye all time, ricecels are truest cels of all. :ping:

I feel like there must be hatred for Americans among the vietnamese boomers from their dads so idk man about that. Maybe to visit for vaca but I'm going for place to setup as home base
im a white 5'6 male, but i dont see myself going to SEA.