Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR do artists on nhentai get paid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
some of them are very good that I can masturbate to many times, do they get paid by nhentai or do they get money donated to them

im sure the popular ones do, if they manage to have it published

Weebs usually pay them to make some specific stuff

the art isnt originaly uploaded to nhentai, they just get it from sadpanda which gets it from japan

makes me sick how much cash hentai artists can make from patreon tbh

Pretty sure they aint getting shit from nhentai.

yes, dont know how, bit im sure that quality content(not everything) wouldnt be there for free.

Pure jealousy ngl. Some are making 5 to 10 times what I make for drawing anime titties while I wageslave away.

Most I've seen so far was a hidden amount, but had about 4.5k patrons and the minimum tier was 2 dollars. They're probably raking in 20 to 30k a month.
holy shit i would have money on surgeries in one month :woke: :woke: :woke:

Most I've seen so far was a hidden amount, but had about 4.5k patrons and the minimum tier was 2 dollars. They're probably raking in 20 to 30k a month.
That’s e-girl tier

Nhentai is a blessing from the heavens

Personally like noise's work, not sure if you've heard of him but he does some good loli work.

i never watched hentai so i dont know