Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do anyone of you own guns? If so which ones? I'm thinking of buying this...

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★

Apparently this Zastava AK-47 style rifle is very reliable and well made according to reviews. Plus I always wanted a rifle that fired 7.62x39mm ammo instead of the pussy 5.56 NATO shit.

For those not familiar with US laws, it is of course semi-automatic and not fully-automatic like a true AK-47.

wtf are you even gonna do with ak-47 nigga? If you want something for self defense then buy a pistol

no because I'm european

wtf are you even gonna do with ak-47 nigga? If you want something for self defense then buy a pistol

I'll shoot it for fun of course. Plus visually it's probably the most bad-ass style of rifle, no?

I'll shoot it for fun of course. Plus visually it's probably the most bad-ass style of rifle, no?
if you just want something to shoot for fun then its good. And yeah it does look cool as hell

Incelgolem to incelglowem.

I don’t because I know what I would inevitably do with them.

All I know about guns is from video games. The only guns I have seen irl have been on cops

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back