Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do anyone know where lefrechcel is?

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
@LeFrenchCel was longer offline. where is he? I have bad feeling about this, he never were so long offline

I'm becoming more and more paranoid about something bad happening to me because of this forum and I'm considering leaving the whole community
This is probably why

Having sex you stupid inkwell. Every mod does.

he's in a gangbang with stacies hardcore fucking them with his huge cock while we rot here , he's a fakecel

@Fat Link what he mean? Why he was scared?

Feds snatched him

For what? He never wrote something bad
Accessing this forum is enough to get arrested. Several users already have been and the FBI has been recording everything here according to their reports.

Accessing this forum is enough to get arrested.
I think its legal, In germany to be on a site like this as long as you do nothing illegal. Lefrenchcel was from spain or france so there are almost the same rules. I dont think he was scared of them because I never saw that he wrote something illegal.

He is in France

Just google the FBI report that came out last year. Several users were already arrested. Thats why I stopped posting for a while because I got scared.

I heard europe is even worse with getting people from online.
post pics I cant find it. FBI is for US

Just google the FBI report that came out last year. Several users were already arrested. Thats why I stopped posting for a while because I got scared.

Which users were arrested tho

Nope. we have the right to visit any website on google and its not illegal to be part in a forum.

How? What laws are you breaking for being on this forum
One of the mods even said that this guys that post illegal things are idiots if they really think they are safe. Always write clean and you will be fine

Last edited:
But I need to stop saying glowie shit tbh
jep. thats could be dangerous but stop it and I think it would be fine or ask mods to delete them for your safety

Nope. we have the right to visit any website on google and its not illegal to be part in a forum.
Look up the patriot act sweaty.

And no, they wont erase your posts.

One of the mods even said that this guys that post illegal thinks are idiots if they really think they are safe. Always write clean and you will be fine
Brutal fedpill took away one of the best mods. The paranoids are right, they are always watching. Nowhere in the net is safe.