Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 'Do any other guys receive dirty looks from some women?'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the most heinous cat
★★★★★

foids nowadays are all becoming passive-aggressive bitches, which is what feminism wants

more and more young men avoid approaching them, because they've been told that it's basically rape

in the united cuckdom, the govenrment is at war against men, and foids are all becoming bizarre chavette snobs. they even bitch at sexhaving normies:

modern society is built on foid neuroses, and men are the victims

Last edited:
Women always avoid me as much as possible, and if they look at me its only for a split second

At least he gets looked at which is better than being invisible. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Im ugly so it is to be expected

Reddit - dnr
why are you even bitching about reddit when most of your posts belong on reddit:

Not true.
Go outside and look at the men who have girlfriends. You'll see plenty of fat dudes, ugly dudes, balding dudes with girlfriends, so clearly it's not only looks which attract females.

and the gaslighting begins

IMG 4685

and the gaslighting begins

View attachment 1265864
'it never happened, and if it happened it was a good thing' :soy:

literally if foids are bitches, people just make up reasons why it was justified jfl

this is why foids can be like 'I was raped 5 times and also I have bpd and ocd' and people will believe them. it's always the men's fault, foids can do no wrong

What I said is the truth, which is inherently blackpilled.
you post literal bluepilled redditor talking-points, and then claim it's blackpilled

ok then go to reddit, it's a really BLACKPILLED site I guess

tbh cluster B is barely meaningful any more, most foids behave like that at this point
Yeah, all liberated foids are cluster b. They need a man to keep them in check, control them and tell them what to do and keep them submissive, they're happier and more stable this way, otherwise they have no purpose in life, they start to fry their brains with hedonistic pleasures and quickly go nuts

I'm a delivery driver since 4 years now and the most hostile demographic to me is clearly young women. Rude comments (one yuppie bitch sitting at a bar table even called me a slave), weird looks, mean remarks like judging my appearence or attitude and so on. Even the most rude customers of all was a foid. Of course, these things were still pretty rare, i'm not saying there's an epidemic of mean girls roaming the streets, but when i assess everything objectively it seems super obvious. And it makes me feel weird cause i would've never thought this when i started as a younger, naive man at 26.

I feel like it's one of those secrets a man takes with him to his grave :feelswhat:

Too much soyddit. DNR

I feel like it's one of those secrets a man takes with him to his grave :feelswhat:
I say this cause normies would be shocked if you ever implied that there's a very dark side to women that makes them extremely nefarious when considering the big picture. Braindead, brainwashed normies or soy pussies with 0 life experience will never understand this.

I'm a delivery driver since 4 years now and the most hostile demographic to me is clearly young women. Rude comments (one yuppie bitch sitting at a bar table even called me a slave), weird looks, mean remarks like judging my appearence or attitude and so on. Even the most rude customers of all was a foid. Of course, these things were still pretty rare, i'm not saying there's an epidemic of mean girls roaming the streets, but when i assess everything objectively it seems super obvious. And it makes me feel weird cause i would've never thought this when i started as a younger, naive man at 26.

I was working a similar job for a couple years and surprisingly very few foids were rude to me. Sometimes they even tipped me. The only couple of aggressive confrontations that happened were with other dudes

Though I was working mostly winters, when half of my face was hidden, and I was constantly almost over the top nice to everybody to avoid being treated badly

I'm invisible

I was working a similar job for a couple years and surprisingly very few foids were rude to me. Sometimes they even tipped me. The only couple of aggressive confrontations that happened were with other dudes
It might depend of the culture of the place. Where i live it's very safe and aseptisized while also very crowded and social in some places so what will stand out in the end is sneaky, passive-aggressive shit. Psychological and social hostility.
Though I was working mostly winters, when half of my face was hidden
This changes absolutely everything and is a winning combo. Normies are unhinged and cocky when the weather is good and your face for all to see can make it so much worse. This kinda traumatized me tbh.
and I was constantly almost over the top nice to everybody to avoid being treated badly
I don't know what job it was exactly but it was not even an option for me, you wont smile to strangers 24/7 or always look happy especially when doing a job like this. :feelsUgh: But yeah i'm nice to customers or people on the road, well most of the time. I did tell two people to fuck off but it was out of character.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back