Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do any of your female family members find non-Chads physically attractive?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Of course not. They're naturally wired to only want the cum of genetically superior males - and society enables, promotes and validates this harmful sexuality
I just passed by my sister's boyfriend while going to the kitchen and realized: he's the complete opposite of me - tall and handsome.
My mother hates my father and wants to leave him because he is not Chad. She had to settle for him because she got pregnant from whoring around as a teen.

Both my sister and mother are addicted to social media and talk shit about guys all the time ("oh, he's ugly", "oh, he's short", etc.). Truly disgusting Chad-worshipping creatures, I try not to interact with them too much.

I'm sorry you have to go through such stuff.
He's here very often these days. I hate it so much. Especially hearing them kiss. I've never even held hands with a girl ffs
I kind of gave up on uni in March so I need to find a job or something soon and move out. Once I do that, I'm never speaking to these people again

He's here very often these days. I hate it so much. Especially hearing them kiss.
jesus, you're a better person than me
it would've been a double homicide for sure if a man had come to my house and put it hands on my sister

thankfully, shes just as much as loser as me with zero friends (all her girlfriends are already married off )
and after going through at the her call records, imessage , snapchat , i can confidently say that no man is giving her much attention anymore and rightfully so , we share the same genetics... There are however a few simps who text her every now and then, but they are such cucks i doubt she'd let them 10 feet near her.

jesus, you're a better person than me
it would've been a double homicide for sure if a man had come to my house and put it hands on my sister

thankfully, shes just as much as loser as me with zero friends (all her girlfriends are already married off )
and after going through at the her call records, imessage , snapchat , i can confidently say that no man is giving her much attention anymore and rightfully so , we share the same genetics... There are however a few simps who text her every now and then, but they are such cucks i doubt she'd let them 10 feet near her.
she is fakecel then

some do but its mainly chadlites and up.