Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you use lookism?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Most of it is cancer IMO but some threads on looks theory and aesthetics are fairly high IQ and interesting. It's a good place to learn stuff if you can filter out the bullshit

lookism has some good threads but it is full of chads bragging, no incel should be there

A couple days ago until I got neg raped by some butthurt user.

I browse from time to time, but I've never posted.

not really. every time I find some good thread its from like 2015/2016

they are better at rating generally but it's not really an incel space

No. I got myself banned for a reason. Although i should've paid admin to delete my shit.

A couple days ago until I got neg raped by some butthurt user.
God I hate neg-rep systems.

It's just a way for high reppers to bully people and to WK femposters

Lookism fags GTFO

I browse lookism to help find looksmaxxing/heightmaxxing material, and it seems very promising. If I'm able to somehow ascend inceldom by just looksmaxxing, that would be amazing. But it seems like a pipe dream when you're ugly as sin like me.

3 years ago before it turned to shit. There's still a few good threads here and there tho.

Some person named Adolf Hipster and "werewolf" alt account.
that faggot hipster has at least 30 alts srs. His mainS were banned not long ago. Legit has the mods confused, due to his larping skills, so they can't ban all the alts associated by vpn IP network. IMO, and i know it's said a lot in every internet forum, their mods are legit completely incompetent and stupid

that faggot hipster has at least 30 alts srs. His mainS were banned not long ago. Legit has the mods confused, due to his larping skills, so they can't ban all the alts associated by vpn IP network. IMO, and i know it's said a lot in every internet forum, their mods are legit completely incompetent and stupid
I saw a mod on there who acts similarly to a mod here. The same sort of mannerisms and condescending nature.

How is it even possible to use that shitty site. I go there and 90% of the posts are low IQ shitposts. The rest are teenagefags boasting about their sex lives

I’m going to create a joke account, but that’s it. I prefer this place.

Never been there

We should brigade and turn it back into an incel forum

I did, surprisingly for a site that's all about changing your looks and surgery they seemed to suggest against. They didn't really suggest anything for me to change much so I went back to square 1... I still know what I want to have done though.. But I left that site as it was no use to me... repeated attempts hold no progress and like most places I end up noowhere and practically end up having a conversation with myself. Or fighting with a few petty insults.

I did, surprisingly for a site that's all about changing your looks and surgery they seemed to suggest against. They didn't really suggest anything for me to change much so I went back to square 1... I still know what I want to have done though.. But I left that site as it was no use to me... repeated attempts hold no progress and like most places I end up noowhere and practically end up having a conversation with myself. Or fighting with a few petty insults.
They want to hold you back. Those faggots are the jelliest fags of any internet forum, even more than the clowns at bb.com. They can't handle anyone mogging them or having the potential to ascend and mog them.

They want to hold you back. Those faggots are the jelliest fags of any internet forum, even more than the clowns at bb.com. They can't handle anyone mogging them or having the potential to ascend and mog them.

I don't see the point in running a site with a certain theme but not helping when it's asked. I would of thought that a looks and cosmetic surgery advice type website would actually give me advice other thant the typical ''it's your shit personality bro'' responses. Same with that reddit surgery page.. All people ever do is say ''it's your attitude'' It seems nowhere can I get real advice and grow tired of people lying to me....

I don't see the point in running a site with a certain theme but not helping when it's asked. I would of thought that a looks and cosmetic surgery advice type website would actually give me advice other thant the typical ''it's your shit personality bro'' responses. Same with that reddit surgery page.. All people ever do is say ''it's your attitude'' It seems nowhere can I get real advice and grow tired of people lying to me....
jawsurgeryforums was good for honest ratings/advice once upon a time. Now they ban you for giving aspie vibes and then ask you for a "donation" to use their site.