Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do any of you remember the incel I messaged a while back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
> Flashback

This is what he messaged me with just the other day:

This is him:

Untitled

Last edited:
Argle bargle my depression is the right kind of depression

I have a roommate who thinks just like this. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It’s a pity. Getting together about other incels to bitch about women saves more lives than all of the anti suicide initiatives combined. This website is more about support and group discussion than hate.

Lmao incel in denial. Someone create him an account here just in case

I find it amazing how he is able to comfort himself, by implying he is a good person for not committing the moral offense of x and y, like this is somehow sufficient consolation.

lurk more

Well, it’s not in the site glossary, and it’s so obscure a term that Google produces no hits. But I guess a sphincel would refuse to explain...

I find it amazing how he is able to comfort himself, by implying he is a good person for not committing the moral offense of x and y, like this is somehow sufficient consolation.
how do you find it amazing if most of the people are bluepilled and like this?

If you can be an incel and still respect women, u are a cuck.

how do you find it amazing if most of the people are bluepilled and like this?
The phrase, "it never ceases to amaze" comes to mind. I'm aware of the bluepilled majority, but the magnitude of this cope is unlimited.

Poor bastard, society and women shit on his very existence but he still maintains the bluepilled attitude. Pitiful.

Holy shit what a cuck, shunned and abused by society and still he refuses to see the truth and just blames himself. I have other friends who are like that and it's sickening to see, I guess some people deserve to be losers.

Kek, I wonder if he'll wise up before he ropes down the line.

Very cucked attitude

LMFAO typical what a fucking soft no balls beta cuck faggot

at least i respect women
:soy::soy::soy:

He'll snap someday when he finally realizes his retarded RIZPEKT WOMYN cope will never get him pussy, love, a sense of belonging, or even respect back.

tbh you can see how he'd be insulted by being recruited to an incel site

i may be incel but at least I'm not incel :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's completely understandable why he is not """sexist""" because he is not going get any sex anyway.

JFL@retards thinking sexism and misogyny has anything to do with inceldom.

C U C K
U
C
K

It is his cope.

I mog him,thanks God