Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you own an iPad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
I have an iPhone 5s that I usually browse on. It's small. Pretty fast. Great for lurking in bed. But I want something bigger to watch YouTube videos with and movies. I'm thinking of getting an iPad. I'm bad with tech so just wanted to ask you guys which one is currently the best one out there and your experiences with iPads?

i do and would recommend getting one, its a great cope

Are you a fucking 8 year old? iPad's are for children, get a fucking desktop PC, instead of laying on your back and fucking up your posture.

get a fucking desktop PC
i do have a desktop PC. it's a gaming PC i use to play steam games and borderlands 3.
but i like to lurk a lot from bed and like to lay down in bed for an hour or two before sleep. watching videos on my phone is decent enough but thinking of getting an ipad for bed lurking.

yeah I do, I didn't buy it, and only use it to fap to doujins in bed.

Yes and an iPad mini. Don't get them. They're useless and restrictive. Get a Samsung tablet

No, I don't think tablets are necessary, as smartphones are more efficient, and laptops have more and better features. I'm also boycotting apple due to their brand based restrictions.

Yeah I got one, it's old but still has a better panel than any modern monitor and most tvs.

Get an ipad mini 5 like I have.

Its great for reading posts by you niggers while I'm in bed or watching downloaded videos or movies or even online youtube videos and or listening to music.

I fall asleep to watching videos on it practically every night.

Also its far easier having an ipad under the covers than trying to do the same with a bulky or even smallish laptop.

You can even download the Kindle app and use it as a Kindle and read yourself to sleep if you want.

Yeah you can do the same with a laptop too but without the book like experience plus there's that previous bulky aspect I brought up as a laptop's negative for bed browsing.

If you want to watch movies I'd get a samsung tablet with a widescreen ratio and AMOLED display, iPads have a 4:3 ratio where movies/vids will be a small strip in the middle of the screen and the always backlit IPS screens don't look that good in the dark.

They are pretty well built devices. I hate apple but ipads are nice. I still use the ipad 3.

People who buy apple products are literal sheep.

I have iPad mini 4 and I use it every day, it's great. I bought it in 2016 and it still works perfectly. I use it mostly when I'm too lazy to turn on my computer and I'm ldaring in my bed.