Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do any of you own a TV?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
just curious because even though logically, tv should have gone the way of the casette tape by now because of the internet and streaming services.
but i know some people irl who still own a tv, sometimes for gaming, sometime to watch normie, kike propaganda slop.
i don't own a tv, but when i used to, i used it for gaming.
with the switch having tablets to play games on and being handheld, imo, the future of gaming will be on handhelds, gaming laptops and mobile devices.
how long do you think tv's will last for anyway?

yeah i don’t use it tho but i bought a projector instead since its easier to move it around + bigger screen.

i bought myself a 50inch flatscreen for my room :feelzez:

I barely use it because I have everything I need online

Yeah, but only use it on occasion

I don't for over 10 years. Before TV program was decent, now its only political propagandas, reality shows and turkish series. Any decent movie or tv show are on paid channels which require subscription service. Which i cant afford and anyway you can watch anything for free on the internet.

TV is just a big monitor for most people these days.

Yes I like to have it playing in the background and I use it to watch movies while in bed aswell

I own my tv just bought a new one a 55inch TCL got it for like $200 on prime day it’s a nice tv sadly it only goes to 60hz so most of the games i play on my ps5 only like a selected few can run on 60fps most of them need to run on 120hz to run 120fps i also soundbar maxed with a vizio subwoofer got that for like $120 i mainly use it for gaming and youtube havent watched cable tv in 8 years

just curious because even though logically, tv should have gone the way of the casette tape by now because of the internet and streaming services.
but i know some people irl who still own a tv, sometimes for gaming, sometime to watch normie, kike propaganda slop.
i don't own a tv, but when i used to, i used it for gaming.
with the switch having tablets to play games on and being handheld, imo, the future of gaming will be on handhelds, gaming laptops and mobile devices.
how long do you think tv's will last for anyway?
No TV bill is to expensive

Yeah one that I never use. I used to use it as a monitor mainly

I have a 45in TV i only use for gaming

yes but it only gets used if my nephew wants to play xbox

Yes old 55 inch 4K TV from SONY