Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you NEET's use it to your advantage?

KARABOGA1453

KARABOGA1453

Banned
-
If I were you I would spend all day learning math, science and writing. It would be an idyllic existence however I unfortunately have to support myself. You guys live like kings.

learning that doesn't sound like a good cope to me tbh

learning that doesn't sound like a good cope to me tbh
You are missing my point. I am implying that being NEET is a privilege because you don't have to sell yourself to meet your lower needs on maslows hierarchy like the rest of us. With that much freetime you could probably do enough research to win a fields medal.

You are missing my point. I am implying that being NEET is a privilege because you don't have to sell yourself to meet your lower needs on maslows hierarchy like the rest of us. With that much freetime you could probably do enough research to win a fields medal.
True, I have all the time in the world. I'll let you know when I get that medal.

No, not really tbh
You need one in order to be motivated to do anything. Humans need to know where they are going in life to stick to a plan. Motivation comes as a result of action, not the other way around.

im kind of neet rn but I just ldar most days tbh

im sure most neets don't have the attention span to study new things.

wish i can neetmaxx