Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do any of you lotterymax like Elliot?

Do you lotterymax?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes i do it

Results are only viewable after voting.
No that's retarded.

no man lottery is retard tax

My natural luck attribute is too low

Lottery is the tax on the stupid.

Yes, I know that it won’t happen but the 300 million to one chance of winning the lottery is infinitely greater than any other chance I have at ascending or attaining any kind of a decent life. I don’t even want to be rich but it is unfortunately the only way I could ever have my basic needs. Life is a joke.

I really need to betmaxx. Money out of nowhere wouldn't hurt.

I can only image how bad Elliot felt after each loss on betting, he spent all of his money chasing a false dream; rest in peace ER

Yes, sometimes, because I don't know how much time my parents would mantain me, so I find the lottery the only way to maintain my NEET lifestyle without having to become a wageslave.

No man.

Gambling in general is low IQ.

no i already know my luck is terribe

I only buy a cheap ticket that gives me a chance to win millions every other month. It's a nice bit of cope tbh and it doesn't have any impact on my finances.
Treating lottery as some sort of investment plan is dumb as fuck though

Chad Solo and Incel-3PO
giphy.gif

Being born as incel is already a sign of shit luck :feelskek: even if you win the lotteryyoull end up on news and people will make jokes about your ugly ass or try to kiss ass and backstab later