Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you know how to talk to women?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Cause i sure don't. I need help getting over my social anxiety and learning to talk to women. If i never learn then i am 100% going to die a virgin. Do any of you cold approach or something like? I need some serious tips on talking to women, and i'm tired of all the bluepilled nonsense normie and Chad youtubers say.

I will say its easier for me to talk to women than men. Im ugly as fuck but my game is on point if i try hard enough. Too bad game doesnt work for ugly men

No problem tbh. Early years , Of course it was difficult , I learned how to keep eye contact , Highschool helped me with that , I got to interact with foids during groups to the point I could do it naturally

How the fuck would I know when they've never given me a chance to practice.

No. Also teracope if you think "learning game" will get you ascension JFL. Its all about face and height. Those are genetic aka UNCHANGEABLE

I learned how to keep eye contact
gigamogs me tbh
No. Also teracope if you think "learning game" will get you ascension JFL. Its all about face and height. Those are genetic aka UNCHANGEABLE
It would still help me when i'm just trying to do normal things in life. Like a job interview, or shopping at the store. Talking to women would infinitely help me in all places in life, not just trying to get my dick wet

gigamogs me tbh

It would still help me when i'm just trying to do normal things in life. Like a job interview, or shopping at the store. Talking to women would infinitely help me in all places in life, not just trying to get my dick wet
Oh i thought you meant "talking to them" like flirting or something. I didnt interpret it as everyday talking

i talk to them as if they are intellectually inferior to me

na i have social anxiety too due to being ugly. I only can answer women, not have conversation
maybe if you lookmax or get surgery and become good looking the social anxiety will go away because you'll have nothing to worry about.

I talked to my mom.
Yeah that's all I have.

I don't even know how to talk to men, I don't talk with anyone

Oh i thought you meant "talking to them" like flirting or something. I didnt interpret it as everyday talking
i mean both. both flirting and talking to them normally

You have to imagine your talking to a guy, since its very likely you have no chance with her you can basically see her as just another dude. Does take some practice though to properly get in that mindset.

i know how but i cant

Confidence is derived from having options .
If you have no Options you have no confidence .
If you have no confidence , you have no game .
And if you dont have Looks you dont have options .

It's hard for me to keep eye contact

Sure, I can talk to them easily enough, but I can't get dates or anything with them.

Maybe when I'm high or on drugs but I think it's not organic because I don't know what I'm saying nor do I know if she likes what I'm saying