Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do any of you have this?

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★
Do you’ll just give off this aura that you’re an annoying weird peace of shit. I feel like people look at me and just assume “i bet that kid is a fucking ugly loser with no friends and probably annoying as fuck”. As i mentioned many times I was always the first and only one to be picked on back in high school in my classes.

It’s like i had a paper that said “bully me” in the back. My face just gives off already bad vibes. I seen others who were ugly like me and some had friends so i tried to know them but they didn’t give a fuck about me. you can’t please anyone You talk then ur annoying if you don’t then ur weird.

some other uglies/normies hated me & used me as some punching bag to release anger. I was meant to be a loner. No matter what i do i can’t get a girlfriend or friend. nice people try to be nice but once i speak they start getting second thoughts. Im to embarrassing. No girl approaches me either which really shows how ficked i am. Once HS is over the chances of being approached by foids lowers even more

yup, except i was mostly just invisible, like hey thats the quiet kid

yup, except i was mostly just invisible, like hey thats the quiet kid
it’s better off being seen as the quiet kid instead of being the annoying kid. Best to be quiet. If you talk then they’ll call you annoying. They call you quiet cuz they’re mad they can’t find any actual good reason to hate on you and need some excuse.

Do you’ll just give off this aura that you’re an annoying weird peace of shit. I feel like people look at me and just assume “i bet that kid is a fucking ugly loser with no friends and probably annoying as fuck”. As i mentioned many times I was always the first and only one to be picked on back in high school in my classes.

It’s like i had a paper that said “bully me” in the back. My face just gives off already bad vibes. I seen others who were ugly like me and some had friends so i tried to know them but they didn’t give a fuck about me. you can’t please anyone You talk then ur annoying if you don’t then ur weird.

some other uglies/normies hated me & used me as some punching bag to release anger. I was meant to be a loner. No matter what i do i can’t get a girlfriend or friend. nice people try to be nice but once i speak they start getting second thoughts. Im to embarrassing. No girl approaches me either which really shows how ficked i am. Once HS is over the chances of being approached by foids lowers even more
Yes. I am weird even when drunk.

I have that in abundance