Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you have slutty siblings?

• Thread starter gambleaddictmntlcel
  • Start date
gambleaddictmntlcel

gambleaddictmntlcel

Recovering gambling addict. Slots are bad cope.
★★
My sister phoned me today to pick her up at a random place and she had no idea where she was. I got into the car and went to go pick her up. When I picked her up her knees were pink and had gravel on them. She told me she just gave head to a guy she'd been wanting to fuck for a long a time but couldn't at his house because his step dad was there so he took her to some random bushes and when after he nutted her just told her thanks, pointed to the bus stop and left. She's only 15....on the way home she told me this was the 6th time she gave head and already fucked 4 guys. She then had the audacity to tell me I'm lucky I'm not a girl.

No. Can't even imagine the suicide fuel.

Volcel if you do

Nah, my life isn't a Patreon visual novel.
My sister phoned me today to pick her up at a random place and she had no idea where she was. I got into the car and went to go pick her up. When I picked her up her knees were pink and had gravel on them. She told me she just gave head to a guy she'd been wanting to fuck for a long a time but couldn't at his house because his step dad was there so he took her to some random bushes and when after he nutted her just told her thanks, pointed to the bus stop and left. She's only 15....on the way home she told me this was the 6th time she gave head and already fucked 4 guys. She then had the audacity to tell me I'm lucky I'm not a girl.
Why the fuck would you enable this behavior?

Oh god that last part... :feelsrope:

Nah, my life isn't a Patreon visual novel.

Why the fuck would you enable this behavior?
I don't know what to do. I've given up caring about almost everything. I don't have the strength to fight it.

I'm thankful my parents only had me, that no one else was forced to be put in this prison called the world....

I don't know what to do. I've given up caring about almost everything. I don't have the strength to fight it.
Next time tell her to give you a blowjob or you'll tell your parents about what she's been up to.

My sister is an ugly coalburning bitch so I feel ya.

*Boyfriend is legitimately scared of me LMFAO.