Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you have productive anxiety?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
I think I was listening to a podcast, or may have read this, where I heard that everyone should have a small amount of social pressure and anxiety everyday to fuel and help motivate them. People without pressure get lost with no goals to do anything. So that sounds fine and dandy and I think it makes sense but how do you take your anxiety to turn you into a productive person? Do any of you have good anxiety? I know some of you guys have careers and are engineers and stuff. How do you do it?

Im trying to come up with a good anaology but failing. Basically, I figure career-cels get pressured to do good at their job as they have people depending on them so they work perfectly or maybe all the money they make motivates them. I, on the other hand, get bogged down when people rely on me for anything and quickly shut down and isolate and hide myself from the world. These past few weeks have really gotten to me and I cant have a single waking second where Im not anxious and everything is freaking me out. I just dont want to live anymore and wondering how you successful incels are taking that energy and making use out of it?

I know theres got to be someone here that can give advice. I know one of you must have overcome something similar. I just know it.

no not at all

Eat lions mane and psilocybin and do calisthenics

Successful Incels will just victimshame you. They can't relate.

There have been times in the recent past where I got anxiety-> became productive-> felt good after getting things done.. So maybe there is some credence to this. But the problem is that not everyone responds the same, some people shut down in response to anxiety which will only make things worse.